Drew Community

Drew Community (https://community.drew.edu//index.php)
-   Oakleaves (https://community.drew.edu//forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   Class of 2009 (https://community.drew.edu//showthread.php?t=1567)

Kettura J. Bennett 09-08-2008 11:37 AM

Class of 2009

Are you tired of not getting your major or minor highlighted at school and you want to have us honor it in your yearbook?

Please answer any of these questions to leave your mark in your yearbook
This is just the beginning.

What is your major?

What do you plan on doing with your major?

What is your minor?

Why did you create your major or minor?

What events in the year are important to you?

International or Off campus programs were you involved in?

Kettura J. Bennett 09-08-2008 05:11 PM

Okay this has been posted for a while but I have received no results- this makes me sad
Can someone please please please respond.
I might just cry

09-08-2008 06:15 PM

Major:Biology
Minor:Biochemistry
I plan on going to Optometry School and becoming a Therapeutic Optometrist.
Events I look forward to are Revels, Alumni Weekend, and End of Classes Jam are several events I look forward to.
I was involved with my Church, we held a program every November to hand out food and canned goods to the Morristown Community.

09-09-2008 12:26 AM

What is your major? History

What do you plan on doing with your major? I don't know, if I don't get into med school right away, I'll go get a masters in History.

What is your minor? Biology and Classical Studies

What do you plan on doing with your minor? Going to med school, so I can become a cardiovascular surgeon.

Why did you create your major or minor?

What events in the year are important to you? Holiday Ball, Medfest, Alumni Weekend, Family Weekend, the week school starts b/c there's lots of events and awsome new freshmen.

International or Off campus programs were you involved in? Working at Morristown Hospital; the Greece DIS.

Kettura J. Bennett 09-09-2008 02:08 AM

come on guys 2 out of 290 so of you- you can do better then that
But thank you for those who have replied

09-09-2008 02:42 PM

Oak Leaves Memoir

Lionel Camaho

What is your major?

I am a double major in Economics and Art

I plan to become an architect in the near future by pursuing a master's degree in Architecture as well as becoming certified. Hopefully, with my econ major i can get involve with the real estate business. However, if everything fails, i will always have my passion for art(and a degree) to make some quick economic adjustments. That is...not being your ordinary starving artist. :)

What events in the year are important to you?

The most important events to me in the year are the ones that happen in front of Hoyt lawn. More importanly, any activity that is schedule on a nice day outside seems to be the most successful.

International or Off campus programs were you involved in?

I am part of the Drew Honduras Project and we travel to orphanages and schools in Honduras where we have the opportunity to help out with many projects.