Toyota Matrix 2006 w/ roof rack, bike rack, cargo box needs a new home - $5800
2006 Toyota Matrix needs a new home
$5800 obo (Kelly Blue Book Value is $6925)
[OR $5300 obo without Yakima roof box and racks]
1. Yakima Roof Rack w/ Fairing and Lock System (List value $450)
2. 2 Yakima Bike Racks w/ Lock System (List value $300 total)
3. Yakima SkyBox 16s (16 cubic feet) (List Value $475)
4. Kenwood Sirius Radio - CD/MP3 and iphone compatible (w/ Bluetooth)
5. Dog gate
This car has been everywhere -- bought in Canada, it has faithfully crossed North America from the Pacific to Atlantic oceans -- never once suffering a breakdown (even when it crossed the Mojave Desert in mid-July or the Rocky Mountains in the height of winter).
But it needs a new home.
We recently relocated to the NYC area, and only drive it 1/week, if that.
Car recently had its:
• Brakes done (Jan 2014)
• New Falken tires (Aug 2013)
Model is the 2006 Matrix that has fold back seats, plus fold back front passenger seat -- allowing for 8 feet of coverage when transporting items.
Well maintained since purchase. All service records included.
Price is slightly lower than Kelly Blue Book value due to:
• Canadian odometer in kilometers (but it does have miles on speedometer on the inner ring)
• Superficial scratching on side of car (due to an unfortunate incident in a Staten island parking lot -- see, the car really needs a new home and its own parking spot. It doesn't like the NYC area)
SEE HERE FOR PHOTOS: http://goo.gl/gNRIVx
Does the roof rack convert with some additional piece to a kayak rack?
What's the mpg?
We get about 30-32 city; 35-40 highway. All depends how much we have on the roof. The box and bikes adds a fair amount of drag. I have the full Yakima rig so you could easily add a Yakima or Thule kayak rack to the system.
So, the odometer reads 165xxx km then?
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:50 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.5.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Drew University is not responsible for the content of posts made on this site. All posts and comments reflect the opinion of the author.