Drew Community

Drew Community (https://community.drew.edu//index.php)
-   Student Organizations (https://community.drew.edu//forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   how to get listed (https://community.drew.edu//showthread.php?t=789)

08-13-2007 08:26 PM

how to get listed
 
Hey, I was wondering how to get a club listed on here. I'm the head of DUCKS (Drew U. Crochet and Knitting Society) and we aren't listed although we are ECAB members as of last semester...in fact I don't think we are on the Drew website, is there something I have to do or is there some time period to see if the club last? lol I'm sure all the knitters out there are all geared up to post but just have nowhere to turn! Thanks

E. Axel Larsson 08-13-2007 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corinne L. Brauer
Hey, I was wondering how to get a club listed on here. I'm the head of DUCKS (Drew U. Crochet and Knitting Society) and we aren't listed although we are ECAB members as of last semester...in fact I don't think we are on the Drew website, is there something I have to do or is there some time period to see if the club last? lol I'm sure all the knitters out there are all geared up to post but just have nowhere to turn! Thanks

Done.

As for the Drew website, you probably want to contact the University webmaster at webmaster@drew.edu.

08-16-2007 03:15 PM

Hi - would it be possible to get Insanity's Horse listed as well?
Thanks :)

E. Axel Larsson 08-17-2007 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elizabeth E. Moore
Hi - would it be possible to get Insanity's Horse listed as well?
Thanks :)

This is now set up as well.

08-17-2007 10:53 AM

Hi-
could you list the College Democrats too?
Thanks.

E. Axel Larsson 08-17-2007 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nathan D. Band
Hi-
could you list the College Democrats too?
Thanks.

College Democrats is set up. Did College Republicans at the same time.

08-17-2007 03:33 PM

Um, would it be possible to list the German Club too?..... And thanks for listing who needs to be contacted about being on the website and all..seems DUCKS has been having the same prob we are. :)

E. Axel Larsson 08-17-2007 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kristen M. Bloschak
Um, would it be possible to list the German Club too?..... And thanks for listing who needs to be contacted about being on the website and all..seems DUCKS has been having the same prob we are. :)

Done.

Let's try to get the activity level up on these forums this year. 500 empty forums does no one good. :)

Hopefully, having the new threads list on the new Drew start page will help.

08-17-2007 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by E. Axel Larsson
Hopefully, having the new threads list on the new Drew start page will help.


I really like this feature. I'm actually thinking about making it my start page again, as soon as I figure out how to get all my rss feeds from my google home page on to the drew one.

12-04-2007 07:19 PM

Ciao
 
Hi, I was wondering if there was any way to get CIAO listed on the forum as well. We are a part of ECAB too. Thanks! :)


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:01 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.5.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Drew University is not responsible for the content of posts made on this site. All posts and comments reflect the opinion of the author.