Organic Chemistry 25 Books
I want organic chemistry books, and I don't have any of the required titles.
Do you have suggestions...or books?
email me. Or reply to the thread.
Oh, I don't mean 25 books (in the title)...Not meant to be funny, just to clarify.
The following are the titles which were required (1-8, 14, 15) and others were recommened, I would suggest looking on amazon for the books. hope that helps!!
1 “Organic Chemistry”, John McMurry, 7th Edition
2. “Student Study Guide and Solutions Manual for Organic Chemistry”, Susan McMurry
3. Spartan Model Electronic Modeling Kit
4. “Pushing Electrons-A Guide for Students of Organic Chemistry”, Daniel P. Weeks, 3rd Edition
5. Any molecular model kit suitable for Organic Chemistry
6. “Peer-Led Team Learning-Organic Chemistry”, J. A. Kampmeier, et. Al.
7. “Organic Chemistry-A Guided Inquiry”, A. R. Straumanis, 2nd Edition
8. “General, Organic and Biological Chemistry-A Guided Inquiry”, M. Garoutte, 2007
9. “Foundations of Organic Chemistry-Worked Examples”, Michael Hornby and Josephine Peach, 2000
10. “Organic Nomenclature”, J. G. Traynham, 4th Edition, 1991
11. “Napoleon’s Buttons-17 Molecules That Changed History”, Penny Le Couteur and Jay Burreson, 2003
12. “Organic Chemistry I as a Second Language: Translating the Basic Concepts”, David R. Klein, 2nd Edition
13. “The Nuts and Bolts of Organic Chemistry: A Student’s Guide to Success”, Joel Karty, 2006
14. “Macroscale and MicroScale Organic Experiments”. K. L. Williamson, et. Al., 4th or 5th Edition
15. Laboratory Research Notebook, Jones and Bartlett
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:45 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.5.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Drew University is not responsible for the content of posts made on this site. All posts and comments reflect the opinion of the author.