Drew Community

Drew Community (https://community.drew.edu//index.php)
-   Current CLA students (https://community.drew.edu//forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   So Whats Your Story? (https://community.drew.edu//showthread.php?t=114)

07-13-2005 11:33 PM

So Whats Your Story?
 
Hey people, my name's Keith, Im from Mahwah NJ. I went to Don Bosco Prep HS, and i plan on being a pre-veterenary major at Drew. I guess my story is pretty simple, came from a big sports school, was sort of the "anti-jock" being captain of the fencing team, decided to go to a small college (guess which one), i play bass guitar, love animals, and im pretty much the biggest social butterfly I've ever met in my life. Anyone feels like talking my IM is Crimsonblade2187. So now that you've got a little taste of me , whats your story????:cool:

Emilia L. Rosa 07-13-2005 11:54 PM

Keith my love!!! I see you started a thread so I guess I'll respond to it :). My name is Mia and I'm from Jersey City. I went to McNair Academic High School...home of the nerds. I plan on majoring in Economics at Drew. I guess I chose Drew because it gave me a really homey kind of feel...and the people there are weird and proud of it just like my friends from high school. I love to read, write, sing, dance, and too many other things to mention. I love meeting new people so feel free to IM me at NaughtyGirl795. So I've given you a taste of myself Keith...let's hope someone else will also.

Golbanou Tabatabaie 07-14-2005 02:14 PM

<-- plays bass too


woot. since we all know bass players do it deeper...

07-15-2005 02:52 PM

yes they do lol. I was thinking about starting up another band in college (in my non-existant free time) so any guitarists or drummers give me a shout

07-16-2005 03:42 PM

Hey Keith
My name is Kelley and I live in North Arlington, NJ. I went to Lacordaire Academy (small all girl's school) and like sports, writing and theatre. I also play keyboard/piano. I plan on majoring in English and theatre. I like animals and like having fun and love meeting people. My screenname is: kelskier15 If anyone wants to talk just IM me!

07-16-2005 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kelley A. Blessing
Hey Keith
My name is Kelley and I live in North Arlington, NJ. I went to Lacordaire Academy (small all girl's school) and like sports, writing and theatre. I also play keyboard/piano. I plan on majoring in English and theatre. I like animals and like having fun and love meeting people. My screenname is: kelskier15 If anyone wants to talk just IM me!


Hey kelly, thats cool i went to an all boys school. did u like it or hate it?

07-16-2005 09:45 PM

Hey Keith,
I thought an all girl's school was okay...certainly wouldn't do it again lol! What did you think of the all boys school?

07-16-2005 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kelley A. Blessing
Hey Keith,
I thought an all girl's school was okay...certainly wouldn't do it again lol! What did you think of the all boys school?

Honestly i had a great time id defenatly do it over again

07-17-2005 05:45 PM

Hey, my name is Colin Kanach and i went to Arthur L. Johnson in Clark, NJ (public school). I'm a Neuroscience / PreMed major. I play the piano/keyboard too!
People told me that you will "know" when you find the right school for you, and that's pretty much why i'm going to Drew. Can't wait to meet ya!

07-17-2005 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colin J. Kanach
Hey, my name is Colin Kanach and i went to Arthur L. Johnson in Clark, NJ (public school). I'm a Neuroscience / PreMed major. I play the piano/keyboard too!
People told me that you will "know" when you find the right school for you, and that's pretty much why i'm going to Drew. Can't wait to meet ya!

Colin- dude i defenatly had the same experience when i came to drew, i just knew it was right. Im also in the premed ranks so ill probly have alot of classes with you, wat labs are u taking?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:50 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.5.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Drew University is not responsible for the content of posts made on this site. All posts and comments reflect the opinion of the author.