Drew Community

Drew Community (https://community.drew.edu//index.php)
-   Current CLA students (https://community.drew.edu//forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Yo Roomates Are Up (https://community.drew.edu//showthread.php?t=547)

Andy A. Benavides 07-25-2006 03:34 PM

Yo Roomates Are Up

yo check on your room assignment to see your roommate and floormates

07-25-2006 04:25 PM

http://depts.drew.edu/enrolled/

If your housing infromation (including room assignment, roommates, and floormates) is available, it'll be displayed in the "Important Information" box on the right. (EDIT: or you could just go to this page directly: http://depts.drew.edu/enrolled/housing/room.php)

E. Axel Larsson 07-25-2006 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andy Benavides
yo check on your room assignment to see your roommate and floormates im guessin im on welchs 3rd flr here are my floormates: [content removed by the moderator]

I have removed the list of floormates that you have posted since this is not public information and the Community Forums are publicly accessible (posting requires a login, but they can be viewed by anyone).

Please respect the privacy of others and do not post lists of student names or other student information that is protected by a login to a public site like this one.

Thanks!

Jason R. Howe 07-25-2006 04:49 PM

Quote:

just log into da drew thing where you can check your mail or view your finished forms or dis forum and on da far right it should have a box dat says rooming info is up ... jus click on da blu thing dat says room assignment

fyi: d != th

Jonathan B. Reams 07-25-2006 05:01 PM

07-25-2006 05:30 PM

hey...i got mine!!! FINALLYY!!!! woohoo!!! lol

07-25-2006 06:06 PM

http://drew.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2204966294

for all those kids lucky enough to be on the hottest, hippest floor on campus!

;)

07-25-2006 06:11 PM

haha....i'm on welch...2nd floor baby!!! lol...i'm so freakin excited now!!

07-25-2006 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Susana Vieira
haha....i'm on welch...2nd floor baby!!! lol...i'm so freakin excited now!!

you should be excited!!!

welch second is prime, kids. prime!

07-25-2006 06:24 PM

Tolley, floor 3, anyone?

This is so exciting!

07-25-2006 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason R. Howe
fyi: d != th

Ha, good luck.

Also, for Jon, when did this turn into fark?

/your dog wants greenlight credits
//I guess postcount is good enough
///I'm winning, then
////slashy slashy

07-25-2006 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by E. Axel Larsson
I have removed the list of floormates that you have posted since this is not public information and the Community Forums are publicly accessible (posting requires a login, but they can be viewed by anyone).

Please respect the privacy of others and do not post lists of student names or other student information that is protected by a login to a public site like this one.

Thanks!

Do you know what the reason is for me not being able to access my room assignment, etc?? Just curious... :)

07-25-2006 10:45 PM

im on welch 3rd floor!!!!!!! n i got the roommate i wanted!!! im soo happy!

07-25-2006 11:00 PM

Well I was hoping for Welch or Holloway because when I spent the day my host said they were posh but Tolley is cool as well! I'm just so excited, Tolley 2nd floor!

07-25-2006 11:09 PM

Tolley Hall here!

07-25-2006 11:10 PM

My roomies and I are living on Tolley 2 as well. It's a freshman dorm but there's 1 quad at the very beginning of the hall, and that's where I'm living, Tolley 200 (we're 3 juniors and a sophomore). It should be a good time! I lived in Tolley my freshman year too, and it was the best freshman dorm experience ever. It may not be as shiny or new as Welch Holloway, but it has far more personality, in my humble opinion :)

07-25-2006 11:34 PM

I'm a bit scared to be living in a triple since I'm not exactly a social person. I hope we all can get along..

Anastasia Q. Sailer 07-25-2006 11:58 PM

I'm in Tolley 2nd floor too!

07-26-2006 12:12 AM

Tolley 1st floor- in general, Tolley sounds like it'll be awesome. I hope I can get in touch with my roommate though, I can't seem to find her on facebook, and I don't think she checks her Drew e-mail.

Kevin P. Egan 07-26-2006 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zachary C. Kanfer
Ha, good luck.

Also, for Jon, when did this turn into fark?

/your dog wants greenlight credits
//I guess postcount is good enough
///I'm winning, then
////slashy slashy

I am not sure if it's bad or not that as soon as I saw Larssons post, the first thing to pop into my head was a pwn photoshop. All I know is that they were indeed
And hey, turning into fark isnt necessarily a bad thing, remember, Dont Fark with Farkers

07-26-2006 12:43 AM

tolley 3rd floor for me.

Jared L. Coleman 07-26-2006 01:11 AM

welch 3rd floor!

Kevin P. Egan 07-26-2006 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jessica Glickman
Tolley 203, roomate (Julia Klima) doesn't have a facebook, requested to be in Welch Holloway, really upset about it. Drew better be good to me soon.

Join the Tolley Two Hot Group on Facebook!

http://drew.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2204700127

Tolley can be a great dorm depending on who is on your floor. I was a Tolley 1st person and had a great time because our floor kicked ass. We had 5 or so adopted students from other floors who spent all of their time on ours. Just organize a movie night, put on a haunted hallway, or find a friend you like and spend all your time throwing balls in the hallway, it can be plenty of fun....

07-26-2006 08:38 AM

yeah, welch and holloway, while great themselves, are overrated. tolley and brown, at least in my year, were a LOT more social than welch and holloway, primarily because people kept their doors open [i HIGHLY recommend doing so yourself, you'll be surprised how much more quickly you'll make friends when they can just stick their heads in rather than go to the trouble of knocking]. your hall really is what you make it.

you'll also learn very quickly that drew rarely if ever honors requests, especially with freshmen. welcome to your very first taste of the "drew screw" - you will get to know it well ;)

07-26-2006 09:20 AM

brown 1st anyone?

Jason R. Howe 07-26-2006 09:41 AM

Quote:

yo howe you dont got a sophomore forum or you a freshman???

I'm sorry, I don't understand what you're saying here, or I suppose what you're asking if I take your 3 (three) question marks as a cue. I can only assume that you're asking what year I am, although I don't feel like sitting here all day trying to figure out your vernacular. If at some point you should figure how to use the written word to convey your thoughts in a clear and meaningful fashion, I would be more than happy to engage in a discourse with you over my current collegiate status.

07-26-2006 09:50 AM

Wow way to go out of your way to prove how "educated" you are >,>. I would imagine he is joking around and asking why you are posting in the freshman forum. Do you not have a sophomore forum or are you a freshman? I think that is an accurate translation but it wasn't THAT hard to figure out...--;;

07-26-2006 10:17 AM

Holloway 2nd floor for me!

Golbanou Tabatabaie 07-26-2006 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicole Entwistle
Wow way to go out of your way to prove how "educated" you are >,>. I would imagine he is joking around and asking why you are posting in the freshman forum. Do you not have a sophomore forum or are you a freshman? I think that is an accurate translation but it wasn't THAT hard to figure out...--;;

Jason is simply doing Andy a favour. I would like to remind you that these forums are entirely searchable by future employers and the like. While correct spelling and grammar are not required, they are certainly recommended.

Kevin P. Egan 07-26-2006 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Golly Tabatabaie
Jason is simply doing Andy a favour. I would like to remind you that these forums are entirely searchable by future employers and the like. While correct spelling and grammar are not required, they are certainly recommended.

This is also an important thing to remember in case any one gets the bright idea of spamming these forums with inane posts about being big fat pancakes and worse. Just about any employer these days will do a basic google search for your name to see if you do anything stupid on the internet, it makes a difference. They can even get into social networking sites like Facebook, dont assume the pictures of you with a lampshade on your head are private. If it is on the net, somebody will find it.

07-26-2006 01:01 PM

Brown 2nd!

07-26-2006 01:17 PM

Holloway 1st!!!!! Whoot!!! So excited!!

07-26-2006 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Richmond
Brown 2nd!

congratulations, you live on the greatest floor on campus.

07-26-2006 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kevin P. Egan
This is also an important thing to remember in case any one gets the bright idea of spamming these forums with inane posts about being big fat pancakes and worse. Just about any employer these days will do a basic google search for your name to see if you do anything stupid on the internet, it makes a difference. They can even get into social networking sites like Facebook, dont assume the pictures of you with a lampshade on your head are private. If it is on the net, somebody will find it.

That's really good to know. I'm generally cautious on the internet, but I've never really thought of it that way. Thanks for looking out for us, haha.

07-26-2006 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicole Entwistle
Well I was hoping for Welch or Holloway because when I spent the day my host said they were posh but Tolley is cool as well! I'm just so excited, Tolley 2nd floor!

Tolley 2nd... Sweet. I was in 202 my freshman year. Aside from the massive hill and being as far away from classes as possible, Tolley rocked hardcore last year. Hope you and all the other Tolley residents have a great year.

Ashley R. Scott 07-26-2006 03:26 PM

I'm on Tolley 1st!

07-26-2006 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jessica Glickman
Tolley 203, roomate (Julia Klima) doesn't have a facebook, requested to be in Welch Holloway, really upset about it. Drew better be good to me soon.

Join the Tolley Two Hot Group on Facebook!

http://drew.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2204700127

tolley 203 was my room freshmen year! we had the greatest time there, too. :) ohh memoriiiiiiiiiiies!

07-26-2006 04:02 PM

oh my god. i lost my nutella virginity in that room.

07-26-2006 04:12 PM

:cool: TOLLEY 1st! (room 111)
I AM PSYCHED!!!

hello floormates! SWEEEEEEEEEEET!

07-26-2006 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raven Brockriede
:cool: TOLLEY 1st! (room 111)
I AM PSYCHED!!!

hello floormates! SWEEEEEEEEEEET!

Your enthusiasm is well placed! As a tolley 1st alum, I can assure you that you are the newest members of the best floor on campus. It's out of the way of everything, but that's fine because so is the rest of tolley brown. But there's so much attitude and, as someone else mentioned, personality on that floor that it's ridiculous. Enjoy the hell out of it and keep the dream alive!