Drew Community

Drew Community (https://community.drew.edu//index.php)
-   Current CLA students (https://community.drew.edu//forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Visitors (https://community.drew.edu//showthread.php?t=566)

08-04-2006 02:07 AM

Visitors

Hey, does anyone know the policy for overnight visitors in the dorms?
like is that allowed or no?
and if so, like what are the rules or whatever?
just wondering!

-odette:o

08-04-2006 02:09 AM

Visitors are allowed for no more than a 72-hour period per 2 weeks. That's all I can remember :-P

08-04-2006 02:20 AM

yeah that's all i was able to come across in that pamphlet we got in the mail. :confused:
i'm totally curious about who qualifies as an appropriate visitor lol

08-04-2006 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Odette Habib
yeah that's all i was able to come across in that pamphlet we got in the mail. :confused:
i'm totally curious about who qualifies as an appropriate visitor lol

Is your last name like "habibi"? Because that's kinda cool...

08-04-2006 02:25 AM

lol thanks
and yes it is similar to that
i'm actually lebanese so it makes sense that my last name would be some part of a word lol :D

08-04-2006 02:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Odette Habib
lol thanks
and yes it is similar to that
i'm actually lebanese so it makes sense that my last name would be some part of a word lol :D

Haha, that's pretty awesome.

08-04-2006 02:32 AM

hehe why thank you!
and hey, if ya hear anything about this whole visitors thing, be sure to fill me in!:p

08-04-2006 09:13 AM

uhm. yeah...that whole 72-hour rule thing isn't ever really enforced. basically so long as you don't have someone LIVING in your room [which has happened] and you're not pissing off your roommate, no one honestly cares. you could have someone stay for a week and, as long as they're not writing "vagina soup" on the walls of riker [which has happened and was hilarious and i would LOVE to know who did that and why it was done] then you're good to go :)

08-06-2006 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dia O'Neil
uhm. yeah...that whole 72-hour rule thing isn't ever really enforced. basically so long as you don't have someone LIVING in your room [which has happened] and you're not pissing off your roommate, no one honestly cares. you could have someone stay for a week and, as long as they're not writing "vagina soup" on the walls of riker [which has happened and was hilarious and i would LOVE to know who did that and why it was done] then you're good to go :)

good b/c i have an older brother who loves to meet new girls...hem...and a good guy friend that would LOVE to visit...we're getting a futon b/c my roommate's brother might visit as well...

08-06-2006 09:11 PM

wait....do you have to fill out any forms when they do visit though?