Drew Community

Drew Community (https://community.drew.edu//index.php)
-   Catholic Campus Ministry (https://community.drew.edu//forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Min. Jason Coater 3/18 at 6:30 pm in Chape (https://community.drew.edu//showthread.php?t=4085)

Kimberly K. Holmes 03-15-2010 12:53 PM

Min. Jason Coater 3/18 at 6:30 pm in Chape

Peace be unto you:

As you know, the Black Ministerial Caucus has been making great strides to celebrate diversity through the preached word during our Half Hour of Power space on Thursdays at Chapel. In continuing to celebrate diversity and to dwell together in unity, BMC will be having guest preacher Jason Coater minister to us this Thursday, 3/18/10 at 6:30 pm in Chapel.

Minister Jason has started his own ministry for youth called;"Stay on the Battlegrounds." I've spoken to him this past Sunday and Jason told me he will also minister in song with his guitar. So please come out and be a part of this rich worship experience with BMC.

God Bless

Kim Holmes
BMC President

Kimberly K. Holmes 03-15-2010 12:55 PM

Min. Jason Coater 3/18 at 6:30 pm in Chapel

Peace be unto you:

As you know, the Black Ministerial Caucus has been making great strides to celebrate diversity through the preached word during our Half Hour of Power space on Thursdays at Chapel. In continuing to celebrate diversity and to dwell together in unity, BMC will be having guest preacher Jason Coater minister to us this Thursday, 3/18/10 at 6:30 pm in Chapel.

Minister Jason has started his own ministry for youth called;"Stay on the Battlegrounds." I've spoken to him this past Sunday and Jason told me he will also minister in song with his guitar. So please come out and be a part of this rich worship experience with BMC.

God Bless

Kim Holmes
BMC President

Kimberly K. Holmes 03-15-2010 12:56 PM

Min. Jason 3/18/10 @ 6:30 pm @ Chapel

Peace be unto you:

God Bless

Kim Holmes
BMC President

Kimberly K. Holmes 03-15-2010 12:57 PM

Min. Jason Coater - BMC Half Hour of Power

Peace be unto you:

God Bless

Kim Holmes
BMC President