Zodiac II Radar and Laser Detector
If anyone is interested I have a radar detector for sale - brand new still sealed in the box. This particular model averages between $82 - $137 - I'm asking for $45. It's a hell of a lot cheaper than getting a speeding ticket from those crazy Madison cops, right? If you are interested let me know. Thanks. Features are listed below.
- All Radar/Laser Band Detection: Yes
- 360 Total Coverage: Yes
- VG-2 Protection: Yes
- Voice Alert: Yes
- Display Type: Text LED
- Multi Driving Modes: Yes (4)
- X Band Filter Mode: Yes (Highway 2, City 2)
- Auto Audio Control: Yes
- Brightness Control: 4 Steps
- Mute: Yes
- Voice Alert: Yes
- Bilingual Voice Alert: English or Spanish
- Digital Compass: Yes (8 points)
- Bilingual Voice Alert: Yes
- Mode Memory: Yes
- Tutorial Mode: Yes
- Receiver Type: Dual Conversion Superheterodyne
- Antenna Type: Linear Polarized, Self-Contained
- Detector Type: Scanning Frequency Discriminator
- Operation Frequency (X Band): 10.525 GHz /- 50 MHz
- Operation Frequency (K Band): 24.150 GHz /- 100 MHz
- Operation Frequency (Ka Band): 34.700 GHz +/- 1,300 MHz
- Operation Frequency (Safety Radar): 24.100 GHz
- Receiver Type: Pulsed Laser Signal Receiver
- Detector Type: Digital Signal Processor Pulse Width Discriminator
- Optical Sensor: Dual Convex Condenser Lens & High Speed Photo Diode Detector
- Operation Wavelength: 800~1,100 nm
- Sensor Type: Magneto-Inductive Sensor
- Accuracy: +/- 5 degrees
- Display Resolution (Alphabetic): 45 degrees
- Dimensions & Weight 2.0” x 2.8” x 4.2”, 3.8 ounces.
||12-22-2005 03:02 AM
As far as I know, it is illegal for me to even own/drive with a radar detector. Too bad....
I think it varies state to state, but I'm not sure.
||12-24-2005 07:39 PM
They are illegal in VA, DC, and CT.
haha, go connecticut!
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:18 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.5.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Drew University is not responsible for the content of posts made on this site. All posts and comments reflect the opinion of the author.