Drew Community

Drew Community (https://community.drew.edu//index.php)
-   Announcements & General Discussion (https://community.drew.edu//forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Advice from the ladies, please. (https://community.drew.edu//showthread.php?t=130)

Golbanou Tabatabaie 07-19-2006 05:51 PM

Next question -- Are there any places around here that do Mystic Tanning?

07-21-2006 03:06 PM

I have no idea, but I don't believe I forgot to make fun of you for your British spelling.

So just pretend I did that.

Edit: I live near Mystic, Ct. Or you could do some spells on the beach.

Russell W. Sprague 07-22-2006 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Golly Tabatabaie
Next question -- Are there any places around here that do Mystic Tanning?

Next question -- do you Google? :p

Their website's the first hit, and the "Find a Location" button points me to:

Beach Bum Tanning
265 Route 10
East Hanover, NJ 07936 US
(973) 884-9559

Golbanou Tabatabaie 07-24-2006 06:12 PM

I swear I googled. But anyways, thanks Russ :D

09-02-2006 01:29 PM

ill help your post count - i go to salvatore minaridi (sp?) in madison. a little pricey however everyone there is excellent, talented, and extremely friendly. plus they also offer a 20-25% discount to drew students. i would check it out.

Golbanou Tabatabaie 09-02-2006 07:48 PM

Oh why thank you Mr. Domanski. I've heard things about Salvatore, good things. I'm also sure that pricey for you is normal for me and my shoe-addiction, but good to know about him, thanks!!

09-04-2006 07:05 PM

this is true - you crazy, loco women are very willing to spend way to much money on those sort of things. May the lord baby jesus have mercy on your future aryan husband and his checking account and credit rating

Kevin P. Egan 09-04-2006 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kevin Domanski
this is true - you crazy, loco women are very willing to spend way to much money on those sort of things. May the lord baby jesus have mercy on your future aryan husband and his checking account and credit rating

Dare I mention the rediculous belt Golly?

Golbanou Tabatabaie 09-04-2006 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kevin Domanski

if i wasn't in front of a lot of people i would be rolling on the floor laughing at this point.

my future aryan husband will be a lucky lucky man. (with blue/green eyes).

Golbanou Tabatabaie 09-04-2006 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kevin P. Egan
Dare I mention the rediculous belt Golly?

I think I should wear that belt every day for the rest of my life. Watch me do it.

Well, I might lapse and forget on occasion but I'll try to do it whenever Mr. Reams is around anyways.