Drew Community

Drew Community (https://community.drew.edu//index.php)
-   Drew Improv Players (https://community.drew.edu//forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Come One Come All! (https://community.drew.edu//showthread.php?t=158)

08-03-2005 02:37 PM

Come One Come All!
 
Ah, so DIPS finally gets its due. :D

What's up everyone?!? I'm Ryan, your Drew Improv President, inviting you to join us this coming year! It's going to be an amazing year for DIPS, shows sure to come and perhaps some other little things.

So if you're interested in Improv, and especially if you have some new game ideas, come to Haselton 4th Tuesday September 13 at 9 pm! New faces are always welcome. :)

And this board here, thanks to the lovely people at CNS, is for you to talk about anything and everything Improv! Enjoy!

Kevin P. Egan 08-03-2005 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryan J. Crowley

And this board here, thanks to the lovely people at CNS, is for you to talk about anything and everything Improv! Enjoy!



WHOHOOOO! We're Lovely! And as for DIPS, it's pretty fun and its something to do twice a week. Where else do you get to ask someone if there's an emergency stairwell for ghostbusters in the statue of Liberty?

08-03-2005 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kevin P. Egan
WHOHOOOO! We're Lovely! And as for DIPS, it's pretty fun and its something to do twice a week. Where else do you get to ask someone if there's an emergency stairwell for ghostbusters in the statue of Liberty?


Well you could ask at the Statue Of Liberty Info Desk. They might not be helpful but their glares of utter confusion would be so worth it.

08-03-2005 10:43 PM

don't tell them about the SOLID!

08-03-2005 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zachary C. Kanfer
don't tell them about the SOLID!


Don't worry, they only know about the liquid, the plasma, and the lcd.

Only those were let onto because if someone were to leak the gas...well...

08-20-2005 03:59 PM

there is an emergency staircase
ive been there
you havent?
i thought everyone had


anyways im in, im a freshmen and a girl and am slightly curious as to when my various assignments are going to get finished this semester, but i can make it work.

p.s. party quirks or chinese fire drill(not like when your driving, its a little known game, very mysterious, they say if you can go a whole session without hesitating, the secrets of improv will be yours) are both amazing games

08-21-2005 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jenna L. Scandone
there is an emergency staircase
ive been there
you havent?
i thought everyone had


I wanted to use the emergency staircase but it was closed for repairs, so instead I had to buy two plates of spaghetti to make a long rope. Spaghetti is not exactly the strongest holding of materials...


Quote:

Originally Posted by Jenna L. Scandone
anyways im in, im a freshmen and a girl and am slightly curious as to when my various assignments are going to get finished this semester, but i can make it work.

p.s. party quirks or chinese fire drill(not like when your driving, its a little known game, very mysterious, they say if you can go a whole session without hesitating, the secrets of improv will be yours) are both amazing games


Awesome! Yeah, we love the Party Quirks here. Much love indeed. And if you can teach us Chinese Fire Drill, then that would be fantastic!! :D Thanks for joining!!

08-21-2005 08:45 PM

see thats unfourtunate, the whole spagettii thing, at least there were a good half million non-english speaking tourists to catch your fall.


give me a heads up when you guys get together
ill show up
bring some snacks
like...i dunno
carrot sticks
ants on a log
apple slices...with a zig-zag knife....
ya know....snacks..

08-21-2005 08:57 PM

Yeah...although it was a bit of a faux pas when I asked them "que pasta?"

snacks are always welcome
except if they're still moving
then they have to pay a cover charge
we don't accept credit
but other than that
snacks are always welcome

(Tuesdays and Thursdays 9 pm, Haselton 4 starting September 13.)


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:01 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.5.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Drew University is not responsible for the content of posts made on this site. All posts and comments reflect the opinion of the author.