Drew Community

Drew Community (https://community.drew.edu//index.php)
-   Current CLA students (https://community.drew.edu//forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   I Have Another Quick Question!!! (https://community.drew.edu//showthread.php?t=600)

08-17-2006 01:50 PM

I Have Another Quick Question!!!
 
So wat r some of the fun things we do during orientation??...do we have alot of activities like ice breakers or nething??..like wat do we actually do?

Ryan LaCasse 08-17-2006 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alicia Patten
So wat r some of the fun things we do during orientation??...do we have alot of activities like ice breakers or nething??..like wat do we actually do?


so far, all I know about it is what I've read on the OC's webpage.
here's what they've posted as our schedule: http://groups.drew.edu/oc/index_file...onSchedule.htm

08-17-2006 02:37 PM

i have a feeling it is going to be pretty jam packed with fun stuff and necessary stuff (placement exams etc.) plus if you are living there...just getting the room organized should take quite some time. but i know the oc has a lot of cool stuff planned for us so we are going to be super busy:p

08-17-2006 04:18 PM

oh no not icebreakers....love those

08-17-2006 05:03 PM

There is a lot of stuff to do. In addition to the mandatory things, each of us was given a booklet with different activities listed in them. For each activity you attend you would get an OC member to stamp your booklet and at the end of orientation you would be entered into a raffle to win a prize (the more stamps on your booklet, the more entries you get)

Lots of icebreakers... Overall, have fun! ;)

08-17-2006 08:02 PM

Who else has birthdays during Orientation Week? I know you're out there...

September 1st here!

08-17-2006 09:39 PM

wow thats really cool...we definitely have to celebrate both of your birthdays during orientation :)

Tristan J. Punnett 08-17-2006 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daniel K. Carmody
There is a lot of stuff to do. In addition to the mandatory things, each of us was given a booklet with different activities listed in them. For each activity you attend you would get an OC member to stamp your booklet and at the end of orientation you would be entered into a raffle to win a prize (the more stamps on your booklet, the more entries you get)

Lots of icebreakers... Overall, have fun! ;)


mmmmm dont sem to remember getting one of those lol

08-18-2006 02:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katharine Overgaard
My birthday is September 2nd! Sweet! :)


Nooo that's my birthday.

08-18-2006 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tristan Punnett
mmmmm dont sem to remember getting one of those lol


What he is talking about may or may not apply to your class. As far as I remember, my class (2008) never got such a booklet.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:58 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.5.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Drew University is not responsible for the content of posts made on this site. All posts and comments reflect the opinion of the author.