Drew Community

Drew Community (https://community.drew.edu//index.php)
-   Current CLA students (https://community.drew.edu//forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Riker (https://community.drew.edu//showthread.php?t=666)

08-28-2006 06:27 PM

Riker
 
Hey I just got my room assignment changed to Riker....how is that hall???

08-28-2006 08:07 PM

pretty sweet, but it took a while for it to grow on me. it's not very conducive to socializing, which is generally not a huge problem as by the time you move into riker, you probably already have all of the close friends you want.

all in all, riker is one of the better dorms, in my opinion.

08-28-2006 09:15 PM

that sucks cause I am a transfer....I have no idea who my quadmates are I know I'm in a single 120

08-28-2006 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camille M. Gallo
that sucks cause I am a transfer....I have no idea who my quadmates are I know I'm in a single 120


Thats actually a really great location. 120 is the larger sized Riker single and you are on the front corner of Riker. If you come in the back on that side it is only half a flight of stairs down, and if you come in the front on that side it is only one flight up, so you won't be hiking up and down stairs much. You will also have a great view in the spring when all the flowers on the hill your room overlooks bloom.

Kevin P. Egan 08-29-2006 01:03 AM

That's actually the quad next to mine. Sometimes when you look out the window, you see deer grazing in the bushes right outside the window. Your quadmates are very nice, though one of them is rather "eccentric".

08-29-2006 06:48 AM

yeah i think i saw that your on my floor. eccentric I can deal with as long as they dont get crazy and i have a single soo.....whats the person's name if you can say it on here?

08-29-2006 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kevin P. Egan
That's actually the quad next to mine. Sometimes when you look out the window, you see deer grazing in the bushes right outside the window. Your quadmates are very nice, though one of them is rather "eccentric".


who's in that quad?

Kevin P. Egan 08-29-2006 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camille M. Gallo
yeah i think i saw that your on my floor. eccentric I can deal with as long as they dont get crazy and i have a single soo.....whats the person's name if you can say it on here?

Well, I should mention that her nickname is crazy caroline...so yes she is crazy. But you're on opposite sides of the quad and if you want, you can totally avoid her if you want. Andrea is also very nice, but rather quiet.

08-29-2006 04:20 PM

what do you mean by crazy like loud crazy drunk or just strange

08-29-2006 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camille M. Gallo
what do you mean by crazy like loud crazy drunk or just strange


she's quite strange. but she's a good person


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:54 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.5.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Drew University is not responsible for the content of posts made on this site. All posts and comments reflect the opinion of the author.