Drew Community

Drew Community (https://community.drew.edu//index.php)
-   Current CLA students (https://community.drew.edu//forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Dorms! (https://community.drew.edu//showthread.php?t=124)

07-20-2005 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarah E. Kamins
That was my room last year!!! Brown second rocks, B202 is the best room ever! For starters you get carpeting (only two rooms have carpeting, during the winter your room will be warmer that most :D)!! Secondly you get a nice view of the forest behind you! I should warn you, that unless they fixed it, you're going to have to get a spliter for your TV. The room next door doesn't have a cable box, and so you gotta share! It's easy though.

I will def. come visit after moving in in September!! Enjoy the room!
~Sarah (2008)

Yesss, I get some inside info on my room! Lol, awesome deal!! Thanks so much for replying and telling me this! I didn't even think about views until you mentioned it! I don't think the splitter thing will bother me so it's all good :) And your totally welcome to visit anytime you want :) Oh! Does the room have bunkbeds orrr 2 sep. beds??

07-20-2005 02:51 PM

Holloway 118 here.

07-20-2005 03:14 PM

Wow -- I've been so nervous about the whole dorm thing, and thank you soo much for figuring out how to find it. also, just to see if my requested roommate is actually my roommate, i typed in her name for that search, and it showed up, and to make sure it worked i typed in other people's names that i know where they live -- so i guess if you requested a roommate and your curious you can find out by typing their name.

:D

07-20-2005 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meggaly Y. Portillo
Yesss, I get some inside info on my room! Lol, awesome deal!! Thanks so much for replying and telling me this! I didn't even think about views until you mentioned it! I don't think the splitter thing will bother me so it's all good :) And your totally welcome to visit anytime you want :) Oh! Does the room have bunkbeds orrr 2 sep. beds??

All the rooms start with seperate beds, but if you want to bunk them you can get pins from your RA and then they just stack on top of each other to make bunk beds.

Golbanou Tabatabaie 07-20-2005 04:35 PM

Cool -- I can see this coming in handy during the year (for trying to remember people's extensions, room numbers, etc).

07-20-2005 06:37 PM

I'm Welch 118!!

07-20-2005 07:31 PM

i'm in toley 213 whos my roomie?!!

07-20-2005 07:32 PM

Jenna your my roomie!!! yay!!

07-20-2005 07:38 PM

I am in Tolley 313! Thanks Christa! So now I just need my roomie!

07-20-2005 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lauren L. Franko
Holloway 118 here.

I guess we're neighbors! Holloway 117 here.