Drew Community

Drew Community (https://community.drew.edu//index.php)
-   Current CLA students (https://community.drew.edu//forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Dorms! (https://community.drew.edu//showthread.php?t=124)

07-19-2005 07:44 PM

Dorms!

Okay I received a very friendly tip about room assignments from a secret source (aka Dan Sorrenson) that you can find out what your dorm is if you follow these quick and east steps

1) Go to https://campusweb.drew.edu/ and then log in
2) When you are logged in click on Permissions on the left-side panel
3) Check of the box that says Campus Address…and any other box that suits you then click save
4) Then click on Student Directory on the left-side panel
5) Then type in your name and it will give you your dorm!

I am not sure if all of this information is final…but lets hope so! So anyways I will post this on the drew message boards as well along with my dorm number in the hopes that I will find out who my roommate is…fell free to list your dorm if you feel comfortable doing so (you can find out anyone by typig in their name in the Directory)

Ps…my dorm is Tolley 211...so if you also have that I am guessing that we are roommates?

07-19-2005 07:52 PM

oohh, sneaky sneaky

oohh, sneaky sneaky!:cool: But it works... I'm in Tolley 102 according to that... any word on whether or not its final/correct?

07-19-2005 09:16 PM

yeah i only stumbled onto this. but it does ease some people's nerves about which dorm they are going to be in

07-19-2005 10:56 PM

Mine said Hollowaay 218... I want to get my roommate now! :rolleyes:

07-19-2005 11:56 PM

i think everyone wants to know who their roommate is now

07-20-2005 04:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jennifer A. Richter
oohh, sneaky sneaky!:cool: But it works... I'm in Tolley 102 according to that... any word on whether or not its final/correct?

Tolley one is totally where its at. I was in 122 last year, we had the best floor ever.

07-20-2005 06:51 AM

I'm 133 Welch. :) Where are you roomie?

07-20-2005 12:21 PM

Yay 202

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meggaly Y. Portillo
I'm staying in brown 202... anddd I think I know who my roomate is now :-\

That was my room last year!!! Brown second rocks, B202 is the best room ever! For starters you get carpeting (only two rooms have carpeting, during the winter your room will be warmer that most :D)!! Secondly you get a nice view of the forest behind you! I should warn you, that unless they fixed it, you're going to have to get a spliter for your TV. The room next door doesn't have a cable box, and so you gotta share! It's easy though.

I will def. come visit after moving in in September!! Enjoy the room!
~Sarah (2008)

Mike Richichi 07-20-2005 01:07 PM

Just so you know

At this point the residence hall room assignments are not final. HCH has to enter them into your user record while they're working on them so that they can work with them, but do not assume these will be final.

Official room assignments (as well as information about your roommate and neighbors) will be available at the Enrolled Students Portal after August 1st. Even after that room assignments might change (people are enrolling and withdrawing basically up to the start of the semester, so they will shuffle stuff around as they need to.)

So I guess what I'm saying is feel free to look but don't make any major life decisions based upon the information just yet.

07-20-2005 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Christa A. Hendrickson
Okay I received a very friendly tip about room assignments from a secret source (aka Dan Sorrenson) that you can find out what your dorm is if you follow these quick and east steps

1) Go to https://campusweb.drew.edu/ and then log in
2) When you are logged in click on Permissions on the left-side panel
3) Check of the box that says Campus Address…and any other box that suits you then click save
4) Then click on Student Directory on the left-side panel
5) Then type in your name and it will give you your dorm!

I am not sure if all of this information is final…but lets hope so! So anyways I will post this on the drew message boards as well along with my dorm number in the hopes that I will find out who my roommate is…fell free to list your dorm if you feel comfortable doing so (you can find out anyone by typig in their name in the Directory)

Ps…my dorm is Tolley 211...so if you also have that I am guessing that we are roommates?

hey were neighbors!!! im Tolley 213!!

07-20-2005 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarah E. Kamins
That was my room last year!!! Brown second rocks, B202 is the best room ever! For starters you get carpeting (only two rooms have carpeting, during the winter your room will be warmer that most :D)!! Secondly you get a nice view of the forest behind you! I should warn you, that unless they fixed it, you're going to have to get a spliter for your TV. The room next door doesn't have a cable box, and so you gotta share! It's easy though.

I will def. come visit after moving in in September!! Enjoy the room!
~Sarah (2008)

Yesss, I get some inside info on my room! Lol, awesome deal!! Thanks so much for replying and telling me this! I didn't even think about views until you mentioned it! I don't think the splitter thing will bother me so it's all good :) And your totally welcome to visit anytime you want :) Oh! Does the room have bunkbeds orrr 2 sep. beds??

07-20-2005 02:51 PM

Holloway 118 here.

07-20-2005 03:14 PM

Wow -- I've been so nervous about the whole dorm thing, and thank you soo much for figuring out how to find it. also, just to see if my requested roommate is actually my roommate, i typed in her name for that search, and it showed up, and to make sure it worked i typed in other people's names that i know where they live -- so i guess if you requested a roommate and your curious you can find out by typing their name.

:D

07-20-2005 03:56 PM

Quote:

Yesss, I get some inside info on my room! Lol, awesome deal!! Thanks so much for replying and telling me this! I didn't even think about views until you mentioned it! I don't think the splitter thing will bother me so it's all good :) And your totally welcome to visit anytime you want :) Oh! Does the room have bunkbeds orrr 2 sep. beds??

All the rooms start with seperate beds, but if you want to bunk them you can get pins from your RA and then they just stack on top of each other to make bunk beds.

Golbanou Tabatabaie 07-20-2005 04:35 PM

Cool -- I can see this coming in handy during the year (for trying to remember people's extensions, room numbers, etc).

07-20-2005 06:37 PM

I'm Welch 118!!

07-20-2005 07:31 PM

i'm in toley 213 whos my roomie?!!

07-20-2005 07:32 PM

Jenna your my roomie!!! yay!!

07-20-2005 07:38 PM

I am in Tolley 313! Thanks Christa! So now I just need my roomie!

07-20-2005 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lauren L. Franko
Holloway 118 here.

I guess we're neighbors! Holloway 117 here.

07-20-2005 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Christa A. Hendrickson

HOLY CRAP THATS MY OLD ROOM. awesome. granted i was there for maybe three months before giving up and crashing in my friend's townhouse and then i moved into a theme house spring semester, but rock on!! it's right by the bathroom so you can totally run back and forth and snatch showers before everyone else gets them, and it's right next to the kitchen too so its ALMOST like having your own little townhouse. almost being the key word here, hehe.

oh and there's a poltergeist that likes to turn off your alarm, especially if you have an 8:20am class [ugh] so you might want to bring two. it may have moved on tho. it's one of the reasons why i moved out...i kept missing comp sci.

:)

dia

07-20-2005 11:29 PM

I can't see my dorm

UUUUUUUgggggghhhhhh, you all got me so psyched up that I would be able to see my dorm number and all of that good stuff---I can't---has it been working for everyone??

Anyway, if there is another way to find out IM me on MBR516@aol.com

07-21-2005 12:35 AM

i'm in brown 209. this is so stressful and exciting i don't even know what to do with myself...

07-21-2005 01:00 AM

Tolley 317!

07-21-2005 01:14 PM

Brown 105. From looking at the videos on the orientation committee's website I kinda wanted Brown. Huzzah!

I hope this doesn't change.

07-21-2005 01:16 PM

i'm wellsley 231 i think. are you out there roommate?

07-21-2005 04:28 PM

Quote:

Ahh, my old room! Yay Brown 202! I just wanted to let you know, I left the splitter in there when I moved out in May, so you'll be good on cable. And the carpet in there is really disgusting - it's brown and kind of dirty. Sarah and I were tipped off on this before we moved in and we had another, prettier carpet on top of the gross one - it definitely helped.

Btw, is anyone living on Brown 3rd? I'm living in the triple on that floor :)

07-21-2005 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charles D. Knight
i'm wellsley 231 i think. are you out there roommate?

Charles,

WEL*231 stands for Welch 231. Wesley House is the admissions building.

07-21-2005 04:59 PM

Holloway 224 gonna be the best/roudiest room this year WOOT WOOT!

07-21-2005 05:36 PM

tolley 117 here, hope to see you guys in september

Emilia L. Rosa 07-21-2005 07:31 PM

brown 306...roomie...where are you?!?!

07-21-2005 07:34 PM

I'm in Tolley 108.....I just need my roommate now :)

07-21-2005 08:14 PM

TOL*106 Where are you roomie?! :)

07-21-2005 09:04 PM

I'm in Tolley 105 , right next to you!

07-21-2005 09:17 PM

i'm in Tolley 302. anyone else on the third floor?

07-21-2005 09:42 PM

Yup Daniel I'm on the 3rd floor of Tolley....room 314!

07-21-2005 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daniel I. Sorenson
i'm in Tolley 302. anyone else on the third floor?

yup im 317

07-22-2005 03:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Larissa A. Mone
I'm in Tolley 105 , right next to you!

AWESOME! Feel free to IM me: kelskier15 or email me: kelskier15@yahoo.com any time!

07-22-2005 12:16 PM

OH yeah!

BROWN 317 BABY!

yeah... I have no idea if that's good or not.

i'll make it fun.

Thanks for letting us know how to do that!! The curiosity was killing me... now... as for a roommate....

Emilia L. Rosa 07-22-2005 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emily E. Serota
BROWN 317 BABY!

yeah... I have no idea if that's good or not.

i'll make it fun.

Thanks for letting us know how to do that!! The curiosity was killing me... now... as for a roommate....

Hey....we'll be floormates next year...our floor is going to rock!...if you're interested in talking IM me at pinkbabydoll1215