Facts about DONUT
- Quizzes are open book; We recommend studying the materials and then taking the quiz for each unit.
- There are three DONUT quizzes - one for each unit of DONUT.
- You may take quizzes as many times as you need to in order pass. There are no penalties for multiple attempts.
- 80% is a passing grade.
- Students are welcome to collaborate during quiz taking.
- You must pass DONUT in order to earn a passing grade for the Common Hour.
- You must complete quizzes by October 2, 2011 at 11:55PM
If you have questions about DONUT, or would like to schedule an individualized DONUT tutorial session with an instructor, please contact the Student Technology Education Lab at firstname.lastname@example.org
, or call (973) 408-3003.
The Student Technology Education Lab is located in the Basement of Brothers College
, Room 6, just across the hall from the CNS Helpdesk.
Have a great first weekend on campus, and welcome to Drew!
Krista White, MLIS
Student Technology Education Lab