View Single Post
Old 02-23-2008, 06:45 PM
Neal B. Day

In general, there seems to be some unhappiness around Drew, and the Acorn reports it every week. People can defend Drew all they want, but when it comes down to it, there are too many unhappy students to ignore. Therefore, President Weisbuch (or however you spell his name) needs to seriously look into where change is needed.

New dorms are nice, but are they going to house all of the students who are transfering out of drew? Or are those students going to have a classroom that isn't filled beyond capacity? I've been switched 3 times in finding a classroom because there isn't enough room.

There are many things I like with Drew, but there are just so many easily fixed problems that the administration can't ignore.

For example, off the top of my head, the Front Desk in the UC has a sign that they put up that looks old and disgusting. It's like a 1st grader made it, and newcomers visiting for the first time will see this and say, what a crummy sign, and a crummy welcome.

Defend the sign all you want, but there are enough people who agree with me in some way.