View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009, 12:11 PM
Ranger Cub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua M. Putnam
I swear I've done this before :|

Buying the Macbook that meets the specs of the upgraded Drew laptop will cost a wonderful $2,299.00 (although that is with twice as much harddrive space (but buying an external drive is cheap))

EDIT: They're heavy? That's the most absurd thing I've ever heard; I think they weigh less than 6 pounds

At the OP: If you want to be able to play any games made within the last 5 or 6 years, you would want to have the upgraded model, if not......
So called upgrade, probably. Is the upgrade free to existing students? Probably not. Does CNS ever really fix a problem on your computer? Not really. I have had too many classmates and friends talk about how CNS just re-images or fixes things that aren't wrong. I've had friends who've had their laptops in CNS for weeks, only to find they didn't fix the problem. I don't have anything against the Drew computer or CNS, I'm just trying to say that it would've been great if they didn't make it seem like the Drew computer is the only one you can get to be on campus. I don't understand why CNS can't fix other laptops yet so many other schools do. It's all very business in my opinion.