View Single Post
Old 09-13-2006, 07:06 PM
Anna Mae S. Dinio-Bloch

Smile Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello, everyone!!! For those of you who do not know me (which I certainly hope to change) my name is Anna Mae and this is my 5th and final semester at Drew. I have had NOTHING but POSITIVE experiences here and the CUE department has been an integral part of that experience. I actually consider myself to be one of the CUE department's BIGGEST "cheerleaders" (Trish and Sunita can back me up on that)!!! I CANNOT say enough about this program!! From the onset, CUE has helped ease my fears about returning to college after a 15-year hiatus. Finding a way to balance my academic life with my homelife (I am married with 2 children) was my BIGGEST fear!! Boy, was I scared!!! But, the Drew community - faculty, staff and students alike - have become a second family to me, and the WONDERFUL women of CUE, especially, have ALWAYS been there to advise me, support me and guide me. This is my home-away-from-home and my successes here can be attributed to all that I have just mentioned.

So, to all of you, I welcome you and hope that your experience here is as positive as mine has been!! And PLEEEEEEEZ, DO NOT hesitate to reach out to me - if you should have any questions, concerns, "celebrations", ANYTHING - please give me a holler, ok??? I can be reached at adiniobl@drew.edu or my cell at (973) 214-3872.

I look forward to hearing from you....

Anna Mae