Drew Community  

Go Back   Drew Community > Student Forums > CLA Students > Current CLA students
uLogin ID  
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-18-2005, 09:52 PM
Alexander A. Cox

Default Greetings fellow first years

Hey i thought i would send out a hello to all the first year students at drew and also to all other students. Check out other forums started on myspace.com and also a reminder to all to join facebook cause tis nifty and fun.
By the by i'm Alex, i'm form Vermont, unsure what sort of major minor i'll due i can't remember what my first year seminar choice was and my Big sister is Liesel Hans.
P.S.
aim sn is moonwanderer777

Last edited by Alexander A. Cox : 06-21-2005 at 09:39 PM.
Old 06-19-2005, 11:18 AM
Jessica N. Janusee

Wink Hey All

Just wanted to say hi to everyone who I'll be spending most of my college career with. I'm Jessi and I'm from Jersey (suprise suprise) and although I'm not an extroverted person I'm really excited about making friends.

aim: rocksmyrocks (dont ask)

Feel free to instant message me so maybe I wont feel so incredibly alone when we all arrive on September 2nd. oh yeah and my big sister is Priya Lift.
Old 06-19-2005, 01:04 PM
Amanda J. Catrini

Hey guys!

i'm Amanda Catrini from Katonah, NY and will be a first-year at Drew this fall. i'd love to get to know some of ya prior to my arrival so i won't be a lonely kid in the corner come orientation.

aim: amanncat

excited to talk to you!

ps. oh and sadly, i don't have a big sister with a name in which to provide.
Old 06-19-2005, 02:07 PM
Kelly M. Morgan

Default Kelly Morgan

Hey! I'm looking forward to going to Drew this fall, too. My name is Kelly Morgan and I grew up in Jersey --

feel free to i/m me!! -- i'd really like to get to know some future drew people

Kellym1017

--Kelly
Old 06-19-2005, 02:58 PM
Amber L. Shepherd

Smile Another freshman!

Hey everybody-

My name is Amber and I'll be a freshman at Drew this year. I think I'll be an English major, or else pre-law, I don't know. I am the big sister in the family, sorry I have no Drew connections to provide! My seminar first choice was civil disobediance- who else chose that one?

feel free to IM me: amzi111
Old 06-19-2005, 03:05 PM
Morgan E. Edwards

Default Drew '09 Rocks

Hi All, My name is Morgan Edwards and I am siked to be going to Drew. I can't wait to meet everyone there, so IM me and we can chat it up. I'm not very talkative, but once you get to know me, I can talk your ear off. Drew '09 Rocks
sn - pandamo28
Old 06-19-2005, 07:23 PM
Sarah J. Quale

Hey my name is Sarah Quale and I'm going to be a freshman at Drew. I'm the only one out of my senior class of over 300 to be going there, which I guess has its advantages and disadvantages.

IM me if you want: sarita3087

~paz y amor
Old 06-23-2005, 06:16 PM
Kelley A. Blessing

Hi everyone! My name is Kelley and I'm from New Jersey. Obviously, I'm going to be a freshman this year. Feel free to im me: kelskier15 (don't ask) or email me: kelskier15@yahoo.com I'd really like to get to know those who I am going to be spending next year with!
Old 06-24-2005, 04:02 PM
Rachel M. Kenner

Greetings, fellow freshers. You can see what my name is for yourself. I'm from magnificent Massachusetts and plan on majoring in archaeology and tech theatre. Feel free to email or IM me. email is MaidenOfTheShieldarm@gmail.com, and various IMs are in the profile thingy. Look forward to meeting you all come September.

Cheers
Rachel
Old 06-24-2005, 04:59 PM
David C. Flores

like the rest of you i too will be a freshman this fall and i will probably be an economics major. my top semiar choice was the lost in translation course and my 2nd choice was zen and the art of critical thinking. i look foward to meeting you all. by the way has anyone else received the kite runner i just got my copy in the mall today.