Go Back   Drew Community > Student Forums > Student Organizations > WMNJ
uLogin ID  
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-10-2005, 02:29 PM
Ranger Cub

Default wmnj

Well, Mandy et al

You guys need to storm the administration...Dean Lawler might be a good place to start or go to one of Pres. Weisbuch's open hours.

I have heard some pretty good shows this year so don't let them close you out.

Get mad and take action.
Old 10-10-2005, 10:02 PM
Christopher R. Chesebro

Default Great Idea.

If there is a problem, don't whine about it on the message board. Tell me. I am in charge of the station, and am running as best as I can. None of you have any real idea of what is going on in the station because you don't ask me. Everyone wants to say that things arn't done well, and thats fine. But for every complaint I hear, I never hear someone wanting to help fix that problem. If you think something needs to be addressed, I am the one to tell, not the message board. I shouldn't have to come here to find out that some people have problems.
Old 10-11-2005, 04:33 PM
Ranger Cub

Default great idea

If you checked your messages you would see that some of the freshman attempted to reach you when they were locked out of the station and received no help whatsoever.

They also called all the other numbers posted on the door to the station and most of them were people who had nothing to do with the station any longer. It was one past member who was able to get his hands on a key that eventually saved the day last Friday. A day when you could have been showcasing the programming, what with all the parents visiting the campus all weekend. Instead they were off the air.

This seems to be the place to reach you Chris so sorry if it offends you. As station manager, the buck stops with you. If you are in charge then you are the name and face that people will see when they need to remedy something at WMNJ. If the station was utilizing all its potential, you wouldn't be hearing what you call whining on the message board.