Drew Community  

Go Back   Drew Community > Faculty & Staff Forums > Faculty and Staff Discussion
uLogin ID  
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-25-2012, 06:17 PM
Young Squirrel

Default Printing Pay Stubs in Banner?

Would anyone out there share with us how to print a Drew pay stub in Banner? I need it for a home refinance and what I get as a print out does not show either my name or my employer. There's NO WAY something like this will be acceptable to a mortgage company. I don't see why there isn't even a "Print" function when you go into the Pay Stubs tab. I must be missing something. Many thanks! -Chris
Old 05-26-2012, 01:25 PM
Young Squirrel

I have the same issue and also need pay stubs for rental applications. Would there be a way to have a link to a pdf or at least a form where all important information is visible and legible for someone outside of Drew?
Thanks
Old 05-31-2012, 09:28 AM
Ranger Cub

Default printing paystubs

go to drew treehouse... in the top right at the very top of the screen is a tab "employees", click the link & it will take you to a page that on the right side will have a box "time reporting", below it "leave reporting", below that is "employee benefits". THIS is the box you want. There is a link for paystub- you put in the year you want & it should bring it up for you to print.
Old 06-04-2012, 11:00 PM
Young Squirrel

Default Pay Stub Problem in Banner

According to Deborah there is indeed a problem with printing official looking pay stubs in Banner. They are working on a fix for it, but, for the time being (as of June 2012), you need to contact either B.J. or Janice in Payroll and they will issue you a pay stub that has the Drew seal on it, your name, etc.

As a suggestion for those implementing Banner, it would be helpful if, when there are problems like this, and there are bound to be problems, a notice was posted on the actual page where people would be looking (in this case the pay stub page) explaining that there's a problem and what the fix is. Having that information right on the page where people are likely to be looking for something like this would be very helpful.
Old 06-05-2012, 09:35 AM

Chris,

The new version of Banner Human Resources was approved by HR/Payroll and installed last week. It contains an enhanced pay stub that is printer friendly and contains a logo. ETC has been working with Payroll and HR to approve and install this release. Deborah is going to announce the new release in HR news but you can see it now.

Last edited by E. Axel Larsson : 06-05-2012 at 09:56 AM.