for rent: Copper Beech apartment
Great apartment at Copper Beech (faculty/staff housing adjacent to campus) available for spring semester
* end unit with lots of windows, overlooks forested area
* upstairs apartment
* 2 bedrooms
* large dining/living room
* gas stove and oven, dishwasher, microwave
* washer/dryer in unit
* working fireplace (landlord provides wood)
* 3 good-sized closets + linen closet
* basement storage area (outside access)
* unfurnished (possible for it to be partially furnished)
* commuter’s dream: 10-minute walk to anywhere on campus, close to 287, 124, 24/78, 20-minute walk to Madison train station
Available 1 January 2010 - 30 July 2010. Start and end dates flexible.
$1400/month + utilities
Utilities not included: electricity (~$20/month), water ($15/month), gas (~$25/month without heat, last winter ~$80/month with reasonable thermostat settings), phone.
Includes garbage and recycling.
Apt currently has very basic cable (just the networks – NBC, CBS, Fox, PBS, etc.) and FREE high speed internet for $12.50/month, which can be continued. If you want more elaborate cable, you’re on your own for both cable and internet. FIOS-ready.
email firstname.lastname@example.org if interested or to see pictures.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|