Drew Community  

Go Back   Drew Community > General Forums > For Sale/Wanted
uLogin ID  
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-01-2009, 12:46 AM
Ranger Cub

Default Fall Out Boy - Philadelphia Show Tomorrow Night

I have two tickets (as well as Early Entry from the fan club) to Fall Out Boy's Believers Never Die Part Deux tour stop in Philadelphia - at Penn's Landing at Festival Pier.

The line up is Fall Out Boy, Cobra Starship, Metro Station, All Time Low, and Hey Monday - 50 Cent is apparently supposed to be at the Philly show, as well as making some sort of recording for MTV. I saw the show on Sunday in Troy, NY (minus 50 Cent) and they were all excellent.

IM me on AIM at dinosaursraawrr, or respond to this, or whatever if you have any interest!
Old 05-01-2009, 03:26 AM
Kristen M. Bloschak

Omg, that would be so awesome.... So you're selling the tickets, right?... If so, how much are you selling them for, and what time does the concert start?
Old 05-01-2009, 03:38 AM
Michelle S. Caffrey

I actually have one ticket to this that I would be willing to sell as well if someone else wants one......
Old 05-01-2009, 11:11 AM
Ranger Cub

Kristen - I IMed you on Groupwise this morning but got no response. I'm talking with someone via email about selling them the tickets using paypal, but honestly selling them to you would be way, way easier. My phone number is 919-619-2856 and AIM is dinosaursraawrr if you want to IM me (or Groupwise is easy as well) to buy them.

Michelle - I've had a few people email me from craigslist who are interested in buying tickets, if you want I can give you their email addresses and you could try to get some profit out of it!
Old 05-01-2009, 12:01 PM
Ranger Cub

Okay - at this point, my tickets are sold. Sorry! :/