Drew Community  

Go Back   Drew Community > General Forums > Gripes
uLogin ID  
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-24-2008, 10:16 AM
Lindsay A. Williams

Default Why all at the same time?!

Why are so many things on the same day, at the same time, in different places?

Does it make sense that Entertasia, the Day of Silence, and the HERB Carnival are all happening simultaneously, spread out all over campus? Besides making it difficult for people to go to all the things they want to, isn't that just seriously bad marketing to have all these things competing?
Old 04-24-2008, 11:55 AM
Ranger Cub

yeah its like wen they have all the good food at the commons all on one day and then the rest of the week is jus shit
Old 04-24-2008, 12:47 PM
Harmony D. Dougher

Entertasia and the Suitest Herb Carnival overlap by only 2 hours. Herb carnival is 1-5. Entertasia is 3-7. So that gives you 2 hours to dedicate to each and be torn for the other two.. not so bad. Day of Silence is all day long.. and if you're passionate about that program, you'll find a way to participate while enjoying the other activities. It's really not as bad as it seems ...
Old 04-24-2008, 06:25 PM
Brian J. Kaden

Andy and Mary:

My name is Brian Kaden. I am the General Manager for Sodexo. I invite you both to stop by my office in the Commons. Andy, I would love to discuss exactly what we do and what we serve on the one day you are happy compared to what we do and what we serve on the other six days that seems to make you upset. Mary, I would like to discuss specifically what we served on spring saturday that we normally don't serve during the week. I wrote the menu myself for that day and it's the exact program we serve during the week. There was just a lot more of it because we were serving an extra 1000 people. Please stop by anytime. I will always make time to talk with students who can give me constructive feedback. Have a great day.
Old 04-24-2008, 06:45 PM
Meaghan E. Bratichak

Brian- there should ALWAYS be plantains! They are by far the best food offered at the commons. Perogie is up there at the top of the list, too.
Old 05-07-2008, 10:45 PM
Sarah G. Davie

and jalapeno poppers! you had them for a day and i never saw them again. they were the best jalapeno poppers ever!!!!