Drew Community  

Go Back   Drew Community > General Forums > Gripes
uLogin ID  
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-06-2007, 03:02 PM
Sara E. Merkle

Default Changing Housing Mid-Year

Hi Everyone. I am beginning graduate work at Drew in the fall and have a single room in an apartment in GreenVilla for next year. Does anyone know if it is possible to apply to switch housing in the second term ... I have someone I would like to live with in family housing or an apartment at some point next year. Or is applying for a change just the worst idea ever? : ) Thanks for the help!!!!!

Sara
Old 07-13-2007, 10:12 AM
Elizabeth A. Pullen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara E. Merkle
Hi Everyone. I am beginning graduate work at Drew in the fall and have a single room in an apartment in GreenVilla for next year. Does anyone know if it is possible to apply to switch housing in the second term ... I have someone I would like to live with in family housing or an apartment at some point next year. Or is applying for a change just the worst idea ever? : ) Thanks for the help!!!!!

Sara

I think it is possible to leave student housing mid-academic year but you'll be charged for it. Do you already have another place in mind or will you be looking?

Liz
epullen@drew.edu
Old 08-20-2007, 08:28 PM
Corinne L. Brauer

Default Bob Meade is the Best!

Hi, I worked for the HCH deparment this summer so I got to know the people there pretty well. You will probably have to call Bob Meade who is in charge of housing. His number is online and he is really approachable!