Go Back   Drew Community > Student Forums > CLA Students > Current CLA students
uLogin ID  
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-26-2005, 12:03 AM
David C. Flores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica L. Granek
There isn't a button at the bottom of ever article. Still not working.

there isn't really a button as much as a link that says to go back to the other articles sorry if i accidently said button
Old 08-26-2005, 12:44 AM
Drewid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zachary C. Kanfer
Just sayin', the OC aren't the ones who "run this forum." Not to harsh the buzz, but just to give credit where credit's due, it's CNS who created the forums. (i.e. the people that are moderators).

[/sucking up]
smoooth and accurate, as all good sucking up is. But even though CNS created the forum, Gary has been checking it and answering the questions valiantly.

/sucking up to the wrong person.....crap

"I think we can all look forward to the time when these three theories are given equal time in our science classrooms across the country, and eventually the world; One third time for Intelligent Design, one third time for Flying Spaghetti Monsterism, and one third time for logical conjecture based on overwhelming observable evidence."
Old 08-26-2005, 12:50 AM
Zachary C. Kanfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golly Tabatabaie
I think Iíve accidentally labeled myself as an alcoholic. This is terrible!

Don't worry, there's time to fix that. I mean, you're going to college, so you'll have plenty of opportunity to become one.
Old 08-26-2005, 03:09 AM

Quote:
Just sayin', the OC aren't the ones who "run this forum." Not to harsh the buzz, but just to give credit where credit's due, it's CNS who created the forums. (i.e. the people that are moderators).

[/sucking up]
I'm more than happy to relenquish credit for making the Class of 2009 forum a success to the OC, particularly Gary who has been spending a lot of time monitoring this forum.

When we set up the forums in June, one of the concerns that was raised was whether the freshman would be talking in an "echo chamber" as it were, with no one from the rest of the Drew community participating and answering questions.

Gary has done a superb job single-handedly answering everyone's questions! This would not be nearly the success it was without him...
Old 08-26-2005, 03:14 AM
Elder Drewid

Quote:
Don't worry, there's time to fix that. I mean, you're going to college, so you'll have plenty of opportunity to become one.

I have no idea what on earth you're talking about....

Old 08-26-2005, 09:29 AM
Gary A. Hochman

Quote:
Originally Posted by E. Axel Larsson
I'm more than happy to relenquish credit for making the Class of 2009 forum a success to the OC, particularly Gary who has been spending a lot of time monitoring this forum.

When we set up the forums in June, one of the concerns that was raised was whether the freshman would be talking in an "echo chamber" as it were, with no one from the rest of the Drew community participating and answering questions.

Gary has done a superb job single-handedly answering everyone's questions! This would not be nearly the success it was without him...

I would have to say though, that the amazing design and usability are a lot of what makes this board great. We had one of those dinky little message boards with all the pop ups as a part of our website 2 years ago and it got about 15 total posts. What makes it even more impressive to me is that being on the EMC I know how little time you guys were given to not only get the message board done in, but the entire 1st year portal. Having tools like this out there really makes the job of the OC much, much easier.
Old 08-26-2005, 12:48 PM
Benjamin R. Shedlock

it's a schmoozing battle!!

no, you're better
no you are!
I swear, you did a better job!
No, YOU!!!

Cute!
Old 08-28-2005, 11:16 PM
Katherine L. Mulligan

where do we send the link that shows we took the course and passed the test?