Go Back   Drew Community > General Forums > Announcements & General Discussion
uLogin ID  
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-01-2009, 08:08 PM
Squirrel

Angry Car Vandalizations

Hi everyone,
Sorry to ruin your holiday with this post but my holiday was ruined when I received a call from Public Safety this morning informing me that my car had been vandalized. I was expecting silly string or plastic wrap, but no, someone smashed both of my side view mirrors. At a university as well-respected as ours, this is unacceptable. We are not children, or wild animals, and we KNOW that it's wrong to destroy another person's property. I know that I'm not the only one that this has happened to (there are at least 10 victims) and I want to put out a call for people in the same situation. Please email me. I feel like we can do something about it. Thank you to everyone in the community who cares about this!

Katelyn Noland
Old 11-01-2009, 08:57 PM
Dena M. Williams

Default Very Angry!

Hello,
I was also one of the victims who had their cars vandalized and suffered extensive damages. A huge rock was thrown through my back window and smashed in the entire back window. They also threw the rock at my front windshield and cracked it. And because this was not enough they damaged both my side view mirrors and completely ripped them off, cracked them, and threw them on the ground. Somehow only my car and one other person's car behind the suites had a rock thrown through the back but I was the only one who had my front windshield damaged as well! Public safety seems to feel they are not responsible! Also whoever did this is pathetic and better hope that all 10 of us don't find out who they are!
Old 11-01-2009, 09:48 PM
Young Squirrel

Default Acorn wants community's help

If your car has been vandalized, if you know anything about the damage or if you may have seen anything related last night, please tell us. If you have information, please reply by e-mail to The Acorn at acorn@drew.edu.

David A.M. Wilensky,
Editor in Chief,
The Acorn