uLogin ID  
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-24-2005, 11:23 PM
Drewid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zachary C. Kanfer
Well, they do now.

of course, not many people read community, so we're good.
sadly true, sadly true.

However, I did not identify exactly where it is, so for the lazy observer, they might feel the need to poke around the bio floor looking for it.

"I think we can all look forward to the time when these three theories are given equal time in our science classrooms across the country, and eventually the world; One third time for Intelligent Design, one third time for Flying Spaghetti Monsterism, and one third time for logical conjecture based on overwhelming observable evidence."
Old 10-24-2005, 11:28 PM
Zachary C. Kanfer

...and, by "bio floor," you mean "the arboretum."

</deceptive>
Old 10-24-2005, 11:30 PM
Drewid

Quote:
...and, by "bio floor," you mean "the arboretum."

</deceptive>
of course, where else can you best study biology? It came at a price though, I hear it was a bitch to get the arboretum wired.

"I think we can all look forward to the time when these three theories are given equal time in our science classrooms across the country, and eventually the world; One third time for Intelligent Design, one third time for Flying Spaghetti Monsterism, and one third time for logical conjecture based on overwhelming observable evidence."
Old 10-24-2005, 11:47 PM
Zachary C. Kanfer

and to lug that coke machine out there. It was freakin' heavy.
Old 10-25-2005, 01:09 AM
Drewid

Quote:
and to lug that coke machine out there. It was freakin' heavy.
Actually it was a pepsi machine, but it was camoflaged to fit in with the enviroment, much like most of the labs in the arboretum. I really must give the DUDS people credit, the buildings are so well hidden, you can walk through and never know you were being constantly observed for security reasons.

Old 10-25-2005, 02:47 AM
Zachary C. Kanfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin P. Egan
Actually it was a pepsi machine, but it was camoflaged to fit in with the enviroment...

wow, it was camouflaged really well, because it totally looked like a coke machine!
Old 10-25-2005, 03:07 AM
Drewid

Quote:
wow, it was camouflaged really well, because it totally looked like a coke machine!
Well it shouldnt be that surprising considering the monopoly that Pepsi has on this campus, really its their way of getting more people. Lots of pepsi machines which are clearly marked as such, and other machines which are camouflaged as coke machines (to draw in the non-believers).
It would be a great marketing ploy if it wasnt blatantly illegal, which is why you must never speak of this again. Otherwise you might find yourself in the arboretum late at night, and out of no where, people will show up and start throwing shaken up Mountain Drews at you. That much agitation makes the drink explosive like a hand grenade.

Old 10-26-2005, 03:57 PM
Amanda L. Brennan

This thread makes me lol.

I am now going to HS to steal all of your soda.
Old 10-26-2005, 05:31 PM
Drewid

Hmmmm, which HS? The real Hall of Sciences is in the Arboretum, the other one is just a card board cut out. If you really do wish to search the card board cut out, thats your choice, but remember, there are real consequence to your actions. For one thing, it will make vader say NOOOOOOOO.

Old 10-27-2005, 03:24 AM
Zachary C. Kanfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanda L. Brennan
I am now going to HS to steal all of your soda.

DO NOT WANT!

...er...you...can't?