Drew Community  

Go Back   Drew Community > General Forums > For Sale/Wanted
uLogin ID  
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-18-2010, 03:15 PM
Young Squirrel

Thumbs up ryeo books for sale (to benefit Haiti!)

***ALL PROCEEDS GO TO THE HAITIAN EARTHQUAKE RELIEF EFFORT (via Partners in Health)***
Cheaper than the bookstore, and for an important cause. Used, but in variously good to awesome condition.

Heath Anthology of American Literature, VB, Early Nineteenth Century 1800-1865 - $30
Heath Anthology of American Literature, VC, Late Nineteenth Century 1865-1910 - $30
Adam Bede by George Eliot - $5
Frankenstein by Mary Shelley - $5
Longman Anthology of British Literature, V2, A-C (The Romantics and their Contemporaries, The Victorian Age, and The Twentieth Century) - $50

Note: The bookstore website is selling the 6th edition of the Heath anthologies and the 4th edition of the Longman anthologies. Because I took the course last year, the ones I have are 5th and 3rd editions, respectively. The copies of Frankenstein and Adam Bede might also be different this year. I would guess that the differences are minute and won't affect your assignments (eg. the Heath anthologies have a new cover), but I'll wait a week or two to donate the money in case you bring them to class and discover they won't work out.

Email me at lwalton@drew.edu if you have any questions!

-Lindsay