Go Back   Drew Community > Student Forums > CLA Students > Current CLA students
uLogin ID  
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-17-2005, 09:24 AM
Gary A. Hochman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith P. Kovatch
so r we supposed to print our certificate of acievment or something? and do we have to pass them all? also on the STD quiz theres like no confim that u took it is that ok?

I'm pretty sure you don't have to print out the certificate, they have a method of being able to tell that you have completed it.
Old 08-17-2005, 01:24 PM
Zachary C. Kanfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golly Tabatabaie
I vote that this activity is retarded.

I wonder how many hours of my life have been wasted on health/drug/alcohol/sex ed/etc classes so far...

...I figure that after taking these classes since 4th grade, I'm destined to become a health teacher. Maybe I'll go work for MADD and make kids try those beer goggles on.

/bitter 4.20am rant

yeah, this seems like a waste of time designed to make everyone that isn't doing it feel good.

and the time was kinda ironic.
Old 08-17-2005, 02:56 PM
Gary A. Hochman

Ok so the official word on it is:
"Once students complete the MSB Alcohol Course, a Certificate of Completion will appear on their screen. They need to put their name on the Certificate (it says its optional, but that way we are sure to know they completed it) and they are to select an option that the Certificate will be sent via e-mail to Audra (atonero@drew.edu) so they get credit for completing the course before August 30."
Old 08-17-2005, 06:31 PM
Lauren L. Franko

Well it's great that they told us in advance. I have my nickname on the certificate and I never forwarded that I did the course. Since it's not listed this year for me, how do I go back and redo it?
Old 08-17-2005, 08:32 PM
Gary A. Hochman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren L. Franko
Well it's great that they told us in advance. I have my nickname on the certificate and I never forwarded that I did the course. Since it's not listed this year for me, how do I go back and redo it?

Even though you didn't forward it last year, I think you should be ok.
Old 08-17-2005, 09:06 PM
Paul C. Becker

How am I supposed to answer the "How likely are you to experience the following when you drink?" in the Rate Myself section if I've never had a drink?
Old 08-17-2005, 09:25 PM
Paul C. Becker

"Sounds like you strike a good balance between hitting the bottle and hitting the books."

This course makes assumptions I find annoying, at least.
Old 08-17-2005, 09:53 PM
Gary A. Hochman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul C. Becker
"Sounds like you strike a good balance between hitting the bottle and hitting the books."

This course makes assumptions I find annoying, at least.

I'm sure Audra would appreciate feedback on the module. If you find that it bothered you, I'd just shoot her an email and let her know.
Old 08-17-2005, 11:06 PM
Ann E. Mularz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul C. Becker
How am I supposed to answer the "How likely are you to experience the following when you drink?" in the Rate Myself section if I've never had a drink?

lol in that case, i'd put all 1's (or whatever was on the left hand side?). it worked for me
Old 08-18-2005, 07:25 PM
Rebecca M. Davis

Default college makes me realize i know very little about computers...

i tried logging onto the website a few times just now and the print comes up so tiny i can't read it...at all. is it my computer? this has happened a few times before on another site...and when i open the page i am already signed in. i think this effects the Courses, Group categories i am supposed to select, or maybe i just don't see them because the print is so small...

will Gary save the day once again? i'm staying tuned, as should you Class of 09 forum viewer...