Drew Community  

Go Back   Drew Community > Student Forums > CLA Students > Current CLA students
uLogin ID  
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-16-2006, 02:24 AM
Squirrel

Lightbulb

You know, it is really odd that everyone so far has said that they didn't like the book because it was dry and everything but I thought it was a really great book and I guess this has to do with me liking Chem. also but I was able to understand alot of it more with the things that he was trying to figure out scientifically and in relation to life and living... Hmm, I think I will be the odd one out in the discussion group, but that will be interesting to see... So does anyone share my oppinion?!
Old 08-16-2006, 02:51 PM
Kyle Horning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciara Perez
You know, it is really odd that everyone so far has said that they didn't like the book because it was dry and everything but I thought it was a really great book and I guess this has to do with me liking Chem. also but I was able to understand alot of it more with the things that he was trying to figure out scientifically and in relation to life and living... Hmm, I think I will be the odd one out in the discussion group, but that will be interesting to see... So does anyone share my oppinion?!

I like chemsitry too so I usually knew what he was talking about, but still a good part of the book is useless. Since it's 21 different stories, its hard to judge the book on a whole. I would say I liked half, and hated the other half.
Old 08-17-2006, 12:04 AM
Squirrel

Cool

Yeeah, the last third of the book got a little dull but I was still able to write about, on average, the whole book.
Old 08-20-2006, 08:26 PM
Ranger Cub

well, to put it mildly, I HATED this book lol! so i wrote about how much I hated it....well not totally, but this was my first paragraph! haha, i dont really care...[/quote]

lmao I wrote a nice introduction, and filler, but ended the way you started, plainly coming out and saying I didn't like it,lol