Drew Community  

Go Back   Drew Community > Student Forums > CLA Students > Current CLA students
uLogin ID  
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-02-2006, 12:11 PM
Hunter Kozar

Exclamation Drew 2010 Meeting in less than a week!

For those of you unaware, I, Hunter Kozar, am hosting a get-together for the incoming Drew 2010 students, all invited. It is going to be held in Madison, on August the 8th, 2006, from 11 o' clock to whenever we feel like leaving, as it is student-run. I have marked it as an event on my facebook, but a lot of you might not have facebooks, so those of you who don't have a facebook, e-mail me at hkozar@drew.edu with your RSVP. This can be a lot of fun with a lot of people, and a great way to get to know each other before orientation and classes and all that. Bring food, drinks, frisbees, soccer balls, whatever, make this a fun and exciting day for all of us. It also gives us the chance to explore our soon-to-be hometown- we can find all the coffee shops, video game stores and bars haha. anyway if you're interested and can come, e-mail me or RSVP on facebook by searching for "Class of 2010 Get-Together" and RSVPing there. I look forward to seeing you all either there or at orientation if you can't make it/don't want to. So, uh, see ya!