Go Back   Drew Community > Student Forums > CLA Students > Current CLA students
uLogin ID  
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-09-2006, 11:10 AM
Zachary C. Kanfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golly Tabatabaie
Warning: this step may lead to Dia and Golly on their backs under the bed......and things......

*raises eyebrow*

And you should totally run through the halls on move-in day, finding freshman who are putting their beds on risers, helping them, then jumping under for a while before running away.

It'd be hi-larious.
Old 08-09-2006, 11:25 AM
Dia O'Neil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zachary C. Kanfer
*raises eyebrow*

And you should totally run through the halls on move-in day, finding freshman who are putting their beds on risers, helping them, then jumping under for a while before running away.

It'd be hi-larious.

hmmm...perhaps we could even charge a small fee? "welcome to drew! two for the price of one!" that's pretty cheap for a linguist and a persian.
Old 08-09-2006, 01:41 PM
Drewid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zachary C. Kanfer
*raises eyebrow*

It'd be hi-larious.
You're suggesting they jump under the bed? Although funny for the people watching, Dia and Golly might hurt their heads (and Betsy will go crazy if she has to fill in Golly's hours on the schedule). So instead, I suggest they go to the opposite wall, run forward and slide under the bed. That why they also help move any dust and dirt on the floor under the bed. It'll be like the dorm dusters (I think that's what it was called).

"I think we can all look forward to the time when these three theories are given equal time in our science classrooms across the country, and eventually the world; One third time for Intelligent Design, one third time for Flying Spaghetti Monsterism, and one third time for logical conjecture based on overwhelming observable evidence."
Old 08-09-2006, 03:18 PM
Elder Drewid

For that, I may have to put those little kitty duster booties on Meiko's feet and let her run through the dorms with me.
Old 08-09-2006, 03:42 PM
Dia O'Neil

is she coming to school this year?
Old 08-09-2006, 03:52 PM
Elder Drewid

Maybe at some point because I have to move. The current golly-house is being sold, so as soon as I'm back from London I have to start looking for a new golly-house, and the new place will have more space I'm sure.
Old 08-09-2006, 03:59 PM
Erin Carroll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katharine Overgaard
Are you in Tolley/Brown? I'm in Tolley, but when I visited Drew, I only saw Welch/Holloway rooms...
I'm in Brown, but one of the maintenance workers let me in to see the rooms. I didnt' see Welch/Holloway, but I'm sure they are identical.
Old 08-09-2006, 03:59 PM
Erin Carroll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meaghan E. Bratichak
im 5'8''. you can totally sit up on your loft, have no worries
Very nice, now I will definately go ahead and get the loft. Thank you!
Old 08-09-2006, 04:08 PM
Emily Smykla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erin Carroll
I'm in Brown, but one of the maintenance workers let me in to see the rooms. I didnt' see Welch/Holloway, but I'm sure they are identical.

Actually, no, Tolley Brown rooms are different than Welch rooms which are different than Holloway rooms. When I was an incoming freshman, the OC posted walkthrough videos of what each of the dorms' rooms looked like, do these still exist anywhere?
Old 08-09-2006, 04:57 PM
Dia O'Neil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golly Tabatabaie
Maybe at some point because I have to move. The current golly-house is being sold, so as soon as I'm back from London I have to start looking for a new golly-house, and the new place will have more space I'm sure.

best not be moving too far off. we need to be able to...ah...walk there. in case...we can't...drive there. for whatever reason, like...spontaneous athelete's foot or something.

oh and while you're in london, mind picking me up some crunchies? and perhaps some lacta waffle-and-praeline bars, if that's not just a greek thing? i haven't had them in ages, and would reward you richly. mmm, european chocolate...

this has nothing to do with bed lofting. i apologize to the masses [but without any real conviction, it seems].