Drew Community  

Go Back   Drew Community > Student Forums > CLA Students > Current CLA students
uLogin ID  
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-29-2005, 09:53 AM
Gary A. Hochman

Default Cruise Form Return Date

If you haven't recieved our latest mailing yet, you should be getting it in the next few days. One of the items in it is the Cruise Form. It says it needs to be back August 1st. We originally intended for this mailing to go out a bit early, but since it didnt, we understand if you cannot get the form back to us by the 1st. If you return it as soon as you are able to, it should not be a problem.

Also in this mailing: FAQ booklet, letter from us, letter from Dean Lawler explaining the essay contest for the common reading, information on the "My Student Body" module, folder from efollet (campus bookstore), STC letter (for residents - about Drew phone service), and various flyers.
Old 07-29-2005, 05:32 PM
Zachary C. Kanfer

The cruise was really fun. Definately go on it. Do bring a camera if you like taking pictures.
Old 07-30-2005, 12:03 AM
Daniel I. Sorenson

umm are we able to fax the forms and if so to which office? is their a chance that the forms can be put online.
Old 07-30-2005, 03:44 PM
Jenna L. Scandone

i got that packet, but i went through it and there wasnt anything to sign, so, i dunno if i got it or not.
Old 07-30-2005, 04:14 PM
Gary A. Hochman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel I. Sorenson
umm are we able to fax the forms and if so to which office? is their a chance that the forms can be put online.

Dan, if you are over 18 or over when you arrive you can just email oc@drew.edu that you would like to go. If you will be under 18, email us as well, but we will need something signed by your parents when you get here. If you would like to fax that, I will get the fax number for you on monday.
Old 07-30-2005, 04:16 PM
Gary A. Hochman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenna L. Scandone
i got that packet, but i went through it and there wasnt anything to sign, so, i dunno if i got it or not.

Jenna, it was at the bottom of the page that described the cruise. If you did not recieve that page, please email us at oc@drew.edu and tell us what was in the packet so we can figure out if you are missing anything else. The same thing I said to dan applies, if you will be 18 or over an email letting us know of your interest will suffice, otherwise we will need a parent or guardian's signature.
Old 07-30-2005, 05:55 PM
Jack H. Chumley

I never got the cruise thing but I would love to go. Has everybody else got their packets?
Old 07-30-2005, 06:15 PM
Daniel I. Sorenson

unforunately i am under 18 for now, so yeah that would be great if you could get me a fax number. is there a way that we can get the forms in an email? just describing the whole thing or is this the same thing that i saw on last year's schedule?
Old 07-30-2005, 10:04 PM
Gary A. Hochman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack H. Chumley
I never got the cruise thing but I would love to go. Has everybody else got their packets?

They weren't mailed out till Thursday or so of this week, so you should probably get it early next week, let us know if you don't have it by the end of next week.
Old 07-30-2005, 10:15 PM
Gary A. Hochman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel I. Sorenson
unforunately i am under 18 for now, so yeah that would be great if you could get me a fax number. is there a way that we can get the forms in an email? just describing the whole thing or is this the same thing that i saw on last year's schedule?

Yes, this is the same thing as on last year's schedule. Basically, we are on the water for 2.5 hours and it goes up and down the Hudson and by the Statue of Liberty. It's a mingling/dancing kind of thing and there are finger foods served. As for what to wear we say no jeans, but it is pretty much up to you after that. Some people get more dressed up than others (the girls tend to dress up more than the guys). Most people tend to be somewhere in the middle of no jeans and semi-formal.