Drew Community  

Go Back   Drew Community > Student Forums > CLA Students > Current CLA students
uLogin ID  
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-07-2006, 01:28 AM
Kelsey Haught

Default confusing

am i the only one that cant figure out how to use all these drew websites. i just found this student forums thing and i think i spent an hour figuring it out. haha ya and i totally failed at triing to register for courses online. i feel so unprepared for the start of the school year
Old 07-07-2006, 11:50 AM
Ranger Cub

hey guys! yeah i must admit, this stuff is very confusing!!
for the freshman seminar, if you check your checklist with all the green/yellow/red dots, you can tell if they got the freshman seminar form or not i'm sure they got yours!
and i didn't get my seminar choice yet either, and i can't seem to figure out why other people got theirs! but i called the registrar's office and the woman at the desk told me no one really should have found out yet. sooo i don't know! very confusing!! but i'm sure we will find out very soon
Old 07-07-2006, 12:11 PM
Ranger Cub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francesca Caputo
see ya in...54 days? something like that. not that i'm counting or anything.

I'm counting too

Nothing travels faster than the speed of light with the possible exception of bad news, which obeys its own special laws. ~ Douglas Adams

If someone wants a sheep, then that means that he exists. ~ Antoine de St. Exupery
Old 07-07-2006, 02:25 PM
Katharine Overgaard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristin M. Germinario
. . . and i didn't get my seminar choice yet either, and i can't seem to figure out why other people got theirs! but i called the registrar's office and the woman at the desk told me no one really should have found out yet. sooo i don't know! very confusing!! but i'm sure we will find out very soon

hey... I'm really anxious/excited about finding out about my FYS, but, when I logged onto CampusWeb today to check for the 18734-thousandth time (not even joking), there was a thing saying that the process was delayed and that FYSs will be assigned by "mid-July"... Ugh!

I really, really want Personal Identity and Imortality.... we'll see how it turns out haha.
Old 07-07-2006, 03:21 PM
Susana Vieira

same here...i hope i get into personal identity...i really want that one, and i'm so anxious to find out, grrr.!!!
Old 07-07-2006, 05:17 PM
Lauren J. Kane

Ok so here's the deal with first year seminars. The registrar issued a few more choices so because of that, the deadline has been pushed back a bit as to when you will find out. Expect decisions mid month. The information that may or may not be posted currently under your classes (letting some people see what seminar they have been enrolled in) is still preliminary. The new dead line for submission of choices was just July 5, so the registrar's office is still in the process of organizing and sorting all that data. Hang in there, it will be up soon! In the mean time, keep your eye out for mail- the common reading book was mailed out today with a whole bunch of other important info!