Drew Community  

Go Back   Drew Community > Student Forums > Student Organizations > Drew Improv Players
uLogin ID  
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-05-2005, 09:57 AM
Ryan J. Crowley

Default Favorite Game?

This is a good place for people in the club to tell me what games they really like and people who like to watch to tell me what games they like to see. Or, tell me some games I've never heard of.

This will help (albeit not completely shape) with next year's repertoire.

In lieu of my favorite, I am going to post some new games that I'd like to try.

Dry Cleaning Bag Of Death
"We need three or four players. During the scene, one player is always off-stage, with his head inside a dry cleaning bag, slowly suffocating. He is not allowed out of the bag until some other player finds a way to to exit the scene and 'liberate' the suffocating player. New player puts his head into the bag until freed by another player, and first liberated player finds a way to justify his entrance into the scene."

Evil Stick Of Gum
"This is a variation on Little Voice . In this game one character has a piece of gum in her mouth, and this piece of gum is capable of talking.
The point is that other characters in the scene do not know about this piece of gum, and hence mistake the gum's words for the characters.
Since our piece of gum is evil, it tries to get it's owner in trouble."

Quiz show
In this one, there's one host and three contestants. You have a "quiz show" on an audience-picked subject.

Nursery Rhyme Talk Show
Like an Oprah/Springer type show. Pick a nursery rhyme, have a host, 2 guests, and an audience member.

There's also "Antifreeze", but I have to read up again on how that works.