Drew Community  

Go Back   Drew Community > General Forums > For Sale/Wanted
uLogin ID  
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-29-2008, 04:55 PM
Squirrel

Exclamation Items For Sale!!

Hi, I have the following for sale. Please contact me via email if you are interested: (criley@drew.edu)

1) Canon EOS Rebel 2000 body and 28-80mm lens - the camera is broken and needs repair, but otherwise it is in perfect condition. The lens is perfect and has no scratches. It was only used once, but with moving around a lot over the last few years, some how it got broken. It was estimated to need about $100 of repairs, but the camera is worth over $300. I am selling the camera and lens for only $80, and it comes with a roll of film, warranty and instruction manual. Sorry no original box.

2) Sigma 70-210mm zoom lens to fit on Canon SLR cameras. Perfect condition. Comes with lens hood. Lens: $60

3) HP LaserJet 1000 Series printer. Works great, but I got a new computer and as of yet HP hasn't made a driver for this printer that works with Windows Vista. Works well with Apple computers. Yours for only $20.

4) BRAND NEW Timex nature sounds/auto set alarm clock. With two different alarm settings and four different nature sounds! It works great, but I ended up with two alarm clocks after getting married, and don't really need it. Sorry, I don't have the box any more. DOES come with batteries! Yours for only $10!!

All of these prices are negotiable. Will consider selling camera and both lenses together.

Please contact me if interested!

Last edited by Christina C. Riley : 09-29-2008 at 10:07 PM.
Old 09-29-2008, 09:01 PM
Young Squirrel

Default Alarm Clock

Hi I'm Paul. I'm interested in the alarm clock. Is there a way I could pick it up some time?
Old 09-29-2008, 10:07 PM
Squirrel

Default Alarm Clock

Sure! I can bring it to you (I live off campus) sometime between 12pm-1pm on Wednesday if that works for you.

Let me know.
Christina
Old 10-01-2008, 01:45 AM
Young Squirrel

Default Alarm Clock

I actually have class then, I could pick it up then the same time friday though.
Old 10-02-2008, 01:41 PM
Squirrel

I won't be on campus on Friday...how about next week?