Drew Community  

Go Back   Drew Community > General Forums > For Sale/Wanted
uLogin ID  
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-27-2012, 04:31 PM
Young Squirrel

Default House Sitter Needed

We currently live at Copper Beech apartment 34 F, which is in the stacked apartment section of Copper Beech.

34F is an upper apartment, so you would have the upper two floors. The first is a living/kitchen level and the second is the bedroom level. The apartment below is a Drew guest apartment, so rarely has occupants.

The apartment is 1,200 sq ft with 2 bedrooms and 1.5 baths. Master bedroom has a large walk-in closet. There is a washer/dryer on the 1st floor of the apartment.

Our lease runs through July, but we are moving into Manhattan before the end of our lease.

We need someone to take over the lease from April to late July. Rent and duration are negotiable.

If you are interested, please e-mail me at gsarolli@drew.edu or extension x3065 for more information.

Thanks,
Giandomenico Sarolli
Old 02-27-2012, 10:40 PM
Squirrel

Hi, I'm interested in house sitting from May-the end of June. It would be me and one other person. You can email me and let me know if that would work and also what kind of rent you're looking for. akeane1@drew.edu

Thanks!