Drew Community  

Go Back   Drew Community > Student Forums > CLA Students > Current CLA students
uLogin ID  
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-20-2005, 10:26 PM
Timothee Charpie

Default wondering

I know this might sound a bid weird but it's not, i'm wondering if there is abybody here by the name of Nina Flash ? u might be wondering y well since i don't want to make it public to everybody looks like i'll tell you later.
Old 08-21-2005, 03:50 PM
Henry W. Coates

These forums keep on getting creepier and creepier.
Old 08-21-2005, 04:04 PM
Elder Drewid

Do you have a cousin named Ben?
Old 08-21-2005, 06:05 PM
Timothee Charpie

me, no i don't have a cousin by the name of ben but i created this post because this summer i worked in a summer camp and one of my campers told me that his cousin was a freshman @ drew so i wanted to meat her. by the way the camper's name is Drew Grabfield so yeah if his cousin is here let me know, k thanks bye.
Old 08-21-2005, 09:33 PM
Gary A. Hochman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timothee Charpie
me, no i don't have a cousin by the name of ben but i created this post because this summer i worked in a summer camp and one of my campers told me that his cousin was a freshman @ drew so i wanted to meat her. by the way the camper's name is Drew Grabfield so yeah if his cousin is here let me know, k thanks bye.

As a matter of fact, she has even posted on this board a few times.
Old 08-22-2005, 10:19 AM
Drewid

Ironically enough when I visited the Dental Library at UPenn, I was wearing a Drew sweatshirt. One of the librarians commented on my shirt because apparently her child is also attending drew this September.

And as for the board being creepy, I would think the ninja's at 5 in the morning would have taken care of that....got any explaining to do Mr. Coates?

"I think we can all look forward to the time when these three theories are given equal time in our science classrooms across the country, and eventually the world; One third time for Intelligent Design, one third time for Flying Spaghetti Monsterism, and one third time for logical conjecture based on overwhelming observable evidence."
Old 08-23-2005, 02:46 AM
Amanda L. Brennan

Oh man today when I was in a Linens and Things parking lot walking to my car and a car came up and parked next to us while we were walking. Passing by, I saw there was a Drew bumper sticker on it and I said DREW!!! I GO THERE!! really loudly. And um. That's my story.
Old 08-23-2005, 02:49 AM
Elder Drewid

^^Dorkus Maximus. ^^
Old 08-24-2005, 12:32 AM
Meaghan E. Bratichak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanda L. Brennan
Oh man today when I was in a Linens and Things parking lot walking to my car and a car came up and parked next to us while we were walking. Passing by, I saw there was a Drew bumper sticker on it and I said DREW!!! I GO THERE!! really loudly. And um. That's my story.

today i was in a linens n things.... and my mom has a drew bumper sticker on the car... creepy, man
Old 08-25-2005, 12:29 AM
Amanda L. Brennan

If it was on route 22, we just may have crossed paths!