Drew Community  

Go Back   Drew Community > Student Forums > CLA Students > Current CLA students
uLogin ID  
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-22-2005, 05:27 PM
Emily E. Serota

Default I'm... an idiot?

Don't put a whole egg in the microwave, even for a minute..... it blows up in your face after 59 seconds.

...And it does not become hard-boiled.

i'm sure you've got stupid stories.... go for it, entertain me.

-emily.
Old 07-22-2005, 08:35 PM
Kate Costanzo

hehe...a friend of mine discovered that if you put a dented ping pong ball in the microwave for two or three seconds, it'll fix itself. hovever, if you put a dented ping pong ball in the microwave for 30+ seconds, it will burst into flames..
Old 07-23-2005, 12:05 AM
Keith P. Kovatch

Yea, I was snowboarding a couple years ago at the local resort, hit a jump fell and bumped my head on the ice pretty bad. I didnt take anymore runs that day, i went straight home. I took about 12 pills of tylenol or motrin, something like that, anyway i walked into a wall and felt nothing!!!!i proceeded to walk around the house in a stupor for about 5 hours not fun!
Old 07-25-2005, 05:00 PM
Benjamin R. Shedlock

Fell off of my bike twice this summer... but I fell on opposite sides to maintain balance in the universe. Anyway, the first time I did it I was in a pace line behind 4 other people and was trying to avoid hitting the dude in front of me by staring at him. except staring made me go closer. I hit him at 25 mph+.
Second time I was going uphill and my gears locked up so I went over the handlebars...
Old 07-25-2005, 06:18 PM
Jennifer A. Richter

So i'm cleaning out my garage a few years ago, and i find my old rollerblades. "Score!" i think to myself "I havent seen these in years!". So i put them on, and they still fit. now, a new house has just been built on my block with a driveway with two entrances at the top of a hill, and the houses garage at the bottom, amazing layout for biking or rollerblading. so i go over there and start rolling down the hill. about a second later i realize that not only can i not turn, i've forgotten how to stop.
and heres my other dilemma: if i smash into the garage doors and break them, im really screwed, cause i wont be able to pay for them. so i look around and the only option is... ya know that foot-wide peice of concrete type wall you find between two garage doors? "Oh SHI-" BLAM! face first. and then BAM backwards onto the pavement.
I wish I coulda seen me, it must have been hilarious.