Drew Community  

Go Back   Drew Community > Student Forums > CLA Students > Current CLA students
uLogin ID  
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-28-2006, 07:27 PM
Camille M. Gallo

Default Riker

Hey I just got my room assignment changed to Riker....how is that hall???
Old 08-28-2006, 09:07 PM
Dia O'Neil

pretty sweet, but it took a while for it to grow on me. it's not very conducive to socializing, which is generally not a huge problem as by the time you move into riker, you probably already have all of the close friends you want.

all in all, riker is one of the better dorms, in my opinion.
Old 08-28-2006, 10:15 PM
Camille M. Gallo

that sucks cause I am a transfer....I have no idea who my quadmates are I know I'm in a single 120
Old 08-28-2006, 11:30 PM
Gary A. Hochman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camille M. Gallo
that sucks cause I am a transfer....I have no idea who my quadmates are I know I'm in a single 120

Thats actually a really great location. 120 is the larger sized Riker single and you are on the front corner of Riker. If you come in the back on that side it is only half a flight of stairs down, and if you come in the front on that side it is only one flight up, so you won't be hiking up and down stairs much. You will also have a great view in the spring when all the flowers on the hill your room overlooks bloom.
Old 08-29-2006, 02:03 AM
Drewid

That's actually the quad next to mine. Sometimes when you look out the window, you see deer grazing in the bushes right outside the window. Your quadmates are very nice, though one of them is rather "eccentric".

"I think we can all look forward to the time when these three theories are given equal time in our science classrooms across the country, and eventually the world; One third time for Intelligent Design, one third time for Flying Spaghetti Monsterism, and one third time for logical conjecture based on overwhelming observable evidence."
Old 08-29-2006, 07:48 AM
Camille M. Gallo

yeah i think i saw that your on my floor. eccentric I can deal with as long as they dont get crazy and i have a single soo.....whats the person's name if you can say it on here?
Old 08-29-2006, 09:32 AM
Laura A. Billet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin P. Egan
That's actually the quad next to mine. Sometimes when you look out the window, you see deer grazing in the bushes right outside the window. Your quadmates are very nice, though one of them is rather "eccentric".

who's in that quad?
Old 08-29-2006, 10:43 AM
Drewid

Quote:
yeah i think i saw that your on my floor. eccentric I can deal with as long as they dont get crazy and i have a single soo.....whats the person's name if you can say it on here?
Well, I should mention that her nickname is crazy caroline...so yes she is crazy. But you're on opposite sides of the quad and if you want, you can totally avoid her if you want. Andrea is also very nice, but rather quiet.

"I think we can all look forward to the time when these three theories are given equal time in our science classrooms across the country, and eventually the world; One third time for Intelligent Design, one third time for Flying Spaghetti Monsterism, and one third time for logical conjecture based on overwhelming observable evidence."
Old 08-29-2006, 05:20 PM
Camille M. Gallo

what do you mean by crazy like loud crazy drunk or just strange
Old 08-29-2006, 08:05 PM
Laura A. Billet

Quote:
what do you mean by crazy like loud crazy drunk or just strange

she's quite strange. but she's a good person