Drew Community  

Go Back   Drew Community > Student Forums > CLA Students > Current CLA students
uLogin ID  
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-19-2005, 07:44 PM
Christa A. Hendrickson

Default Dorms!

Okay I received a very friendly tip about room assignments from a secret source (aka Dan Sorrenson) that you can find out what your dorm is if you follow these quick and east steps

1) Go to https://campusweb.drew.edu/ and then log in
2) When you are logged in click on Permissions on the left-side panel
3) Check of the box that says Campus Address…and any other box that suits you then click save
4) Then click on Student Directory on the left-side panel
5) Then type in your name and it will give you your dorm!

I am not sure if all of this information is final…but lets hope so! So anyways I will post this on the drew message boards as well along with my dorm number in the hopes that I will find out who my roommate is…fell free to list your dorm if you feel comfortable doing so (you can find out anyone by typig in their name in the Directory)

Ps…my dorm is Tolley 211...so if you also have that I am guessing that we are roommates?

Old 07-19-2005, 07:52 PM
Jennifer A. Richter

Cool oohh, sneaky sneaky

oohh, sneaky sneaky! But it works... I'm in Tolley 102 according to that... any word on whether or not its final/correct?
Old 07-20-2005, 04:14 AM
Amanda L. Brennan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer A. Richter
oohh, sneaky sneaky! But it works... I'm in Tolley 102 according to that... any word on whether or not its final/correct?

Tolley one is totally where its at. I was in 122 last year, we had the best floor ever.
Old 07-20-2005, 06:51 AM
Elyse R. Smith

I'm 133 Welch. Where are you roomie?
Old 07-25-2005, 05:08 PM
Benjamin R. Shedlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanda L. Brennan
Tolley one is totally where its at. I was in 122 last year, we had the best floor ever.

Oh my god, i'm in tolley 122 this year!
Old 07-25-2005, 05:45 PM
Gary A. Hochman

I have asked one of the higher ups and got a confirmation that when information is posted on the 2009 portal on Aug. 1, there should be additional contact information such as email address and phone number.
Old 08-10-2005, 03:56 PM
Lauren L. Franko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary A. Hochman
I have asked one of the higher ups and got a confirmation that when information is posted on the 2009 portal on Aug. 1, there should be additional contact information such as email address and phone number.

Apparently this didn't actually happen? I did get my roommate's school email address, but that's it. I still haven't had any contact with her, as she hasn't answered my email to her. Did anyone else get phone numbers?
Old 07-20-2005, 02:31 PM
Jenna L. Scandone

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christa A. Hendrickson
Okay I received a very friendly tip about room assignments from a secret source (aka Dan Sorrenson) that you can find out what your dorm is if you follow these quick and east steps

1) Go to https://campusweb.drew.edu/ and then log in
2) When you are logged in click on Permissions on the left-side panel
3) Check of the box that says Campus Address…and any other box that suits you then click save
4) Then click on Student Directory on the left-side panel
5) Then type in your name and it will give you your dorm!

I am not sure if all of this information is final…but lets hope so! So anyways I will post this on the drew message boards as well along with my dorm number in the hopes that I will find out who my roommate is…fell free to list your dorm if you feel comfortable doing so (you can find out anyone by typig in their name in the Directory)

Ps…my dorm is Tolley 211...so if you also have that I am guessing that we are roommates?

hey were neighbors!!! im Tolley 213!!
Old 07-24-2005, 11:33 AM
Dara L. Goldberg

hey and i'm tolley 212!
Old 07-20-2005, 07:31 PM
Samantha N. Ruttura

i'm in toley 213 whos my roomie?!!