uLogin ID  
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-25-2005, 02:27 PM
Jenna L. Scandone

Default helpful links for freshmen!

hey ive been browsing and i found a few helpful links for how tos and whatnot

http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=300173
that can tell you how to transfer your music liberary for your IPOD from one computer to another. very simple. basicly tells you how to transfer things using your ipod itself.

http://ww5.lhj.com/lhj/category.jhtm...rangeARoom.xml
a great resourse for setting up your room. its a tool that lets you enter your room dementions and place objects inside to figure out how to make the most of the space you have. click start, if you dont have flash software youll be prompted to download it. once thats done, you choose the room type you want, bedroom, and enter the dementions, then start putting in furnature and windows and stuff. they dont have some objects like desks availible in the bedrooms, but you can improvise and use a media unit or vanity to represent the desk. they also let you save and print.
Old 08-25-2005, 05:43 PM
Amanda L. Brennan

That arrange-a-room link is so awesome. +1!
Old 08-25-2005, 05:45 PM
Zachary C. Kanfer

I like how the picture of the "large plant" is smaller than the picture of the "small plant."
Old 08-26-2005, 01:52 AM
Rebecca M. Davis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenna L. Scandone
hey ive been browsing and i found a few helpful links for how tos and whatnot

http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=300173
that can tell you how to transfer your music liberary for your IPOD from one computer to another. very simple. basicly tells you how to transfer things using your ipod itself.

I am in love with you Jenna L. Scandone. Thank you.
Old 08-26-2005, 10:51 AM
Samantha N. Ruttura

yay for my roomie! isnt she so smart! im in love with that room plan thing too lol!
Old 08-27-2005, 03:53 AM
Jack H. Chumley

Thanks a lot for posting those two. I think they're gonna be very helpful.
Old 08-27-2005, 12:23 PM
Jenna L. Scandone

its good to be loved
Old 08-27-2005, 11:00 PM
Keith P. Kovatch

hey in those steps for transferimng ur ipod, i cant find an actual ipod folder is the E/: removable disk folder the same thing?
Old 08-28-2005, 01:33 AM
Jenna L. Scandone

it should be labled what you labled your IPOD. like mine says "jenna's magick musick thing"
if you didnt lable it, it SHOULD say "soandso's IPOD" but it may not. make sure its connected VIA USB or Firewire and if that still doesnt work than i guess make sure all the CDs and Floppys are out of your computer, attach your IPOD and then look in the MY COMPUTER folder and check to see what actualy has a device associated with it. usualy if theres nothing in the drive or its not connected, when you click on it, an alert will come up saying "please insert disk/device into drive D: or E: or whatever:"

if that doesnt work, do everything it says, except dont use your IPOD, and in the end move the IPOD folder from your MY MUSIC folder onto a Blank CD that has enough space on it. when you get your new computer, download ITUNES and replace the ITUNES folder in your NEW my music folder with the OLD ITUNES folder on the CD. if this makes no sence whatsoever IM me and ill walk you through it.

P.S. the directions ARE kinda technical. if you dont get it dont worry and take care of it over thanksgiving and christmas cuz theres precious few days left and its better to have all your music SOMEWHERE than to have none of it at all.