Drew Community  

Go Back   Drew Community > Student Forums > Student Organizations > InterVarsity Christian Fellowship
uLogin ID  
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-13-2005, 09:10 PM
Amanda L. Holloway

Lightbulb Small Groups for the fall

Hi!
I hope everyone is having a fun and relaxing summer. Hopefully some of you have been thinking and praying about leading a small group for IVCF in the fall. I am working right now on compiling a list of small groups for this fall semester. I know that some of you have already expressed an interest in leading one and thats awesome. If you are interested, if you could email me with your topic by the end of July that would be great. Those of you who have already mentioned ideas to me, if you could send me a definite topic or at least a general idea, I would appreciate it.
The duties of a small group leader include, of course, leading the small group once a week and keeping in contact with the members of your small group about what is going on both in your small group and in IVCF as a whole. There will be a few small group leader meetings with me in the beginning of the semester but as the semester continues you would just be expected to be in touch with me either by email or in person every once in while to let me know how things are going.
Please pray about this and let me know as soon as possible. I don't need a definite time/day of the week for the small group yet, but that is also something to keep in mind.
If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to email me. I am excited to see what kind of ideas you all have for the fall!!
-Amanda Holloway
Small Group Coordinator