Drew Community  

Go Back   Drew Community > Student Forums > CLA Students > Current CLA students
uLogin ID  
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #11  
Old 08-08-2005, 04:35 PM
E. Axel Larsson's Avatar
E. Axel Larsson E. Axel Larsson is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Madison, NJ
Posts: 303
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin P. Egan
NNNOOOOOOOOOO!
The reason I said that is because Ryan is working for STEL. I realize now that my story should reflect only CNS and not STEL, and as a result I have unintentionally begun an inter-department war, for this I am glad. But I mostly did not want to say that CNS is paying for STEL-ops moving in early, even though that would have made more sense with my story. But since the war has now begun, can we start chucking evos at em now?
With respect to this inter-departmental war, I think the only winning move is not to play...
__________________
E. Axel Larsson
Systems Architect and Director of the Enterprise Technology Center
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 08-08-2005, 05:00 PM
Zachary C. Kanfer
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin P. Egan
NNNOOOOOOOOOO!
The reason I said that is because Ryan is working for STEL. I realize now that my story should reflect only CNS and not STEL, and as a result I have unintentionally begun an inter-department war, for this I am glad. But I mostly did not want to say that CNS is paying for STEL-ops moving in early, even though that would have made more sense with my story. But since the war has now begun, can we start chucking evos at em now?


psst...I know where ryan's living this coming semester. we'll go through the air vents.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 08-08-2005, 05:04 PM
Betsy Black's Avatar
Betsy Black Betsy Black is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: South Orange, NJ
Posts: 99
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin P. Egan
NNNOOOOOOOOOO!
The reason I said that is because Ryan is working for STEL. I realize now that my story should reflect only CNS and not STEL, and as a result I have unintentionally begun an inter-department war, for this I am glad. But I mostly did not want to say that CNS is paying for STEL-ops moving in early, even though that would have made more sense with my story. But since the war has now begun, can we start chucking evos at em now?

Now, now, no need to start a turf war. We get along with ITS and they get along with us (and we both get along with Administrative Computing!). We're one big happy technology family here at Drew!
__________________
Manager, User Services
Computing & Network Services
Library 131
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 08-08-2005, 05:05 PM
Kevin P. Egan's Avatar
Kevin P. Egan Kevin P. Egan is offline
Drewid
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 249
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zachary C. Kanfer
psst...I know where ryan's living this coming semester. we'll go through the air vents.
Good idea, but you need to watch out, he might have sock security guards. THe only good option is to destroy the entire quad. But boobey traps in all 4 rooms,its the only way to be sure.
__________________
I have been touched by his noodly appendage.
Be Touched

"I think we can all look forward to the time when these three theories are given equal time in our science classrooms across the country, and eventually the world; One third time for Intelligent Design, one third time for Flying Spaghetti Monsterism, and one third time for logical conjecture based on overwhelming observable evidence."
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 08-08-2005, 05:08 PM
Kevin P. Egan's Avatar
Kevin P. Egan Kevin P. Egan is offline
Drewid
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 249
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsy Black
Now, now, no need to start a turf war. We get along with ITS and they get along with us (and we both get along with Administrative Computing!). We're one big happy technology family here at Drew!

All right, I'll call Space Ball one and tell them to turn back
__________________
I have been touched by his noodly appendage.
Be Touched

"I think we can all look forward to the time when these three theories are given equal time in our science classrooms across the country, and eventually the world; One third time for Intelligent Design, one third time for Flying Spaghetti Monsterism, and one third time for logical conjecture based on overwhelming observable evidence."
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 08-09-2005, 12:46 AM
Zachary C. Kanfer
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsy Black
Now, now, no need to start a turf war. We get along with ITS and they get along with us (and we both get along with Administrative Computing!). We're one big happy technology family here at Drew!

Ah, I get what you're saying. Confuse them with talk of camaraderie, then we attack when they're not suspecting it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin P. Egan
THe only good option is to destroy the entire quad. But boobey traps in all 4 rooms,its the only way to be sure.

*krrkt*uh, that's a negative. over.*krrkt*
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 08-09-2005, 08:18 AM
Kevin P. Egan's Avatar
Kevin P. Egan Kevin P. Egan is offline
Drewid
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 249
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zachary C. Kanfer
Ah, I get what you're saying. Confuse them with talk of camaraderie, then we attack when they're not suspecting it.


*krrkt*uh, that's a negative. over.*krrkt*
Ok, how about we just give him some Extreme Blue? Surely that will eliminate him as he tries to impress people with crazy stunts.
__________________
I have been touched by his noodly appendage.
Be Touched

"I think we can all look forward to the time when these three theories are given equal time in our science classrooms across the country, and eventually the world; One third time for Intelligent Design, one third time for Flying Spaghetti Monsterism, and one third time for logical conjecture based on overwhelming observable evidence."
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 08-09-2005, 09:02 PM
Zachary C. Kanfer
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin P. Egan
Ok, how about we just give him some Extreme Blue?

Good question! Have a t-shirt!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kegan(not really)
That totally answers my question!
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 08-12-2005, 10:30 PM
Ryan J. Crowley
 
Posts: n/a
Default

*stands in corner covered in shadow, with trenchcoat and tape recorder. shifty eyes.*
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.5.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Drew University is not responsible for the content of posts made on this site. All posts and comments reflect the opinion of the author.