Go Back   Drew Community > Student Forums > CLA Students > Current CLA students
uLogin ID  
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-08-2005, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin P. Egan
NNNOOOOOOOOOO!
The reason I said that is because Ryan is working for STEL. I realize now that my story should reflect only CNS and not STEL, and as a result I have unintentionally begun an inter-department war, for this I am glad. But I mostly did not want to say that CNS is paying for STEL-ops moving in early, even though that would have made more sense with my story. But since the war has now begun, can we start chucking evos at em now?
With respect to this inter-departmental war, I think the only winning move is not to play...
Old 08-08-2005, 05:00 PM
Zachary C. Kanfer

Quote:
NNNOOOOOOOOOO!
The reason I said that is because Ryan is working for STEL. I realize now that my story should reflect only CNS and not STEL, and as a result I have unintentionally begun an inter-department war, for this I am glad. But I mostly did not want to say that CNS is paying for STEL-ops moving in early, even though that would have made more sense with my story. But since the war has now begun, can we start chucking evos at em now?

psst...I know where ryan's living this coming semester. we'll go through the air vents.
Old 08-08-2005, 05:04 PM

Quote:
NNNOOOOOOOOOO!

Now, now, no need to start a turf war. We get along with ITS and they get along with us (and we both get along with Administrative Computing!). We're one big happy technology family here at Drew!
Old 08-08-2005, 05:05 PM
Drewid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zachary C. Kanfer
psst...I know where ryan's living this coming semester. we'll go through the air vents.
Good idea, but you need to watch out, he might have sock security guards. THe only good option is to destroy the entire quad. But boobey traps in all 4 rooms,its the only way to be sure.

"I think we can all look forward to the time when these three theories are given equal time in our science classrooms across the country, and eventually the world; One third time for Intelligent Design, one third time for Flying Spaghetti Monsterism, and one third time for logical conjecture based on overwhelming observable evidence."
Old 08-08-2005, 05:08 PM
Drewid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsy Black
Now, now, no need to start a turf war. We get along with ITS and they get along with us (and we both get along with Administrative Computing!). We're one big happy technology family here at Drew!

All right, I'll call Space Ball one and tell them to turn back

"I think we can all look forward to the time when these three theories are given equal time in our science classrooms across the country, and eventually the world; One third time for Intelligent Design, one third time for Flying Spaghetti Monsterism, and one third time for logical conjecture based on overwhelming observable evidence."
Old 08-09-2005, 12:46 AM
Zachary C. Kanfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsy Black

Ah, I get what you're saying. Confuse them with talk of camaraderie, then we attack when they're not suspecting it.

Quote:
THe only good option is to destroy the entire quad. But boobey traps in all 4 rooms,its the only way to be sure.

*krrkt*uh, that's a negative. over.*krrkt*
Old 08-09-2005, 08:18 AM
Drewid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zachary C. Kanfer
Ah, I get what you're saying. Confuse them with talk of camaraderie, then we attack when they're not suspecting it.

*krrkt*uh, that's a negative. over.*krrkt*
Ok, how about we just give him some Extreme Blue? Surely that will eliminate him as he tries to impress people with crazy stunts.

Old 08-09-2005, 09:02 PM
Zachary C. Kanfer

Quote:
Ok, how about we just give him some Extreme Blue?

Good question! Have a t-shirt!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kegan(not really)
That totally answers my question!
Old 08-12-2005, 10:30 PM
Ryan J. Crowley

*stands in corner covered in shadow, with trenchcoat and tape recorder. shifty eyes.*