Drew Community  

Go Back   Drew Community > Student Forums > CLA Students > Current CLA students
uLogin ID  
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-27-2005, 01:53 PM
Jessica Yanefski

Default some real, honest, getting-to-know-you type stuff

hi! i'm jess, english major (?), from central jersey/shore. i'd like to know...

-what is everyone's favorite color?
- '' '' '' '' movie?
- " '' '' '' time of day?
- '' '' '' '' vacation destination?

my favorite color is yellow. my favorite movie is impossible to pick. my favorite time of day is 7:30 a.m. (or dusk, in the summer). summer is better, because i'm never awake at 7:30 a.m. my favorite vacation destination is stone harbor, nj, in cape may county.

your turn.
Old 06-27-2005, 05:15 PM
Samantha N. Ruttura

I'm sam from Long Island not sure of my major...

my favorite color is light blue or pink. my favorite movie is top gun, the recruit, pretty woman and like every girly movie lol . my favorite time of day is evning no specific time.... my favorite vacation destination is wellington... ym house in fl i love it there
Old 06-27-2005, 05:52 PM
Jessica N. Janusee

Jeska-north jersey-english

time of day-dusk
color-green
vaca spot-salzburg,austria
Old 06-27-2005, 08:52 PM
Jessica Yanefski

i like your name. i've never seen that as a nickname for jessica. i feel so uncreative.
Old 06-27-2005, 09:00 PM
Charles D. Knight

I am Charlie/Chuck from Southbury, Connecticut. My favorite color is orange, my favorite movie is Outside Providence, i don't have a favorite time of day, and my favorite vacation destination is Ireland, whether that is a vacation destination or not, I went there for vacation and it's amazing.

Chuck
Old 06-27-2005, 10:00 PM
Samantha N. Ruttura

outside providence! that was based on my high school! kent haha yeah i lived in the woods at prep school lol
Old 06-27-2005, 11:31 PM
Rachel M. Kenner

My name is Rachel. *points to unexciting user name* I'll probably be an archaeology/theatre major.

I like colours with tinges of gray. Gray-ish green, gray-ish blue. And of course, gray itself.
My favourites times of day are very early and very late. The bits between 8:00 and 17:00 always feel like one long dark teatime of the soul.
My favourite movies. . . gosh. . . I adore LOTR, but I'm too puristy to enjoy TTT. So that leaves FOTR and ROTK, but some of ROTK also raises my purist hackles. I also quite like Monty Python. Spamalot, anyone? Shakespeare in Love is excellent, and I enjoy Henry V.
Vacation. . . St. Andrews, Scotland, London, anywhere in Great Britain, really. But especially St. Andrews and Dunnottar. Also, St. Joseph Island, Canada.

TMI, eh? Well, now it's in your braincells and you're stuck with it!
Old 06-27-2005, 11:51 PM
Morgan K. Osbaldeston

I'm Morgan.

Favorite color is Royal Blue, closely followed by Orange.
Favorite time of day is probably dusk or like 11pm.
Favorite movies would definitely be 8 Seconds and Moonlight Mile.
Faorite vacation destination is Bar Harbor, Maine! Also Canada...
Old 06-28-2005, 09:39 PM
Alexander A. Cox

Default hey

Hey I'm Alex a proud undeclared student, from Vermont (middlebury area if that means anything to people).
My favoretist cloros are dark blues and purples
My favoret movies are LOTR, any kevin smith film, lock stock and two smokign barrles, snatch, office space, pulp fiction.... i'm going to stop there.
Favoret time of day well from the time the sun begins to set to when it starts up is my time.
Summer plans are to work so i have money to suport my frugil life style at school.
Old 06-28-2005, 10:38 PM
Jessica Yanefski

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander A. Cox
Hey I'm Alex a proud undeclared student, from Vermont (middlebury area if that means anything to people).
My favoretist cloros are dark blues and purples
My favoret movies are LOTR, any kevin smith film, lock stock and two smokign barrles, snatch, office space, pulp fiction.... i'm going to stop there.
Favoret time of day well from the time the sun begins to set to when it starts up is my time.
Summer plans are to work so i have money to suport my frugil life style at school.

kevin smith movies, yesssss. i'm from red bank, nj....kevin smith capital of the world.