Drew Community  

Go Back   Drew Community > Student Forums > CLA Students > Current CLA students
uLogin ID  
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-24-2005, 11:53 AM
Keith P. Kovatch

Yea so i finally got suckered into making a facebook account so check it out if u wish
Old 07-24-2005, 12:05 PM
Dara L. Goldberg

Cool a little bit about me...

hi everyone! i have just recently discovered the message board. my name is dara and i am from howell NJ. it's central jersey right by the beach. i went to howell high school and with a concentration in the humanities. i love drew there is no question about that but lately ive been researching the peace corps and alternatives so... we'll see where i end up in the next year or two. i guess im your average jersey teenager becuase my favorite hobbies include music, the diner, the beach. i also love bowling and hope to scope out a good bowling alley near drew! besides that i read/write poetry and am part of a spoken word arts group called the blue collective. if anyone wants to come see me read just let me know and ill tell you where to find me!

this is long and probably boring! i'm just excited to get to drew and make friends in real face-to-face life! see you all on the first!
Old 07-24-2005, 03:19 PM
Elder Drewid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith P. Kovatch
Yea so i finally got suckered into making a facebook account so check it out if u wish

Oh but not myspace, hmm?

I see how it is.

*cries*
Old 07-24-2005, 06:35 PM
Keith P. Kovatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dara L. Goldberg
hi everyone! i have just recently discovered the message board. my name is dara and i am from howell NJ. it's central jersey right by the beach. i went to howell high school and with a concentration in the humanities. i love drew there is no question about that but lately ive been researching the peace corps and alternatives so... we'll see where i end up in the next year or two. i guess im your average jersey teenager becuase my favorite hobbies include music, the diner, the beach. i also love bowling and hope to scope out a good bowling alley near drew! besides that i read/write poetry and am part of a spoken word arts group called the blue collective. if anyone wants to come see me read just let me know and ill tell you where to find me!

this is long and probably boring! i'm just excited to get to drew and make friends in real face-to-face life! see you all on the first!
Dara have you ever gone "midnight bowling" with friends??
Old 07-24-2005, 06:37 PM
Keith P. Kovatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golly Tabatabaie
Oh but not myspace, hmm?

I see how it is.

*cries*
Golly Golly Golly, lets take it one step at a time okay im new at this whole socializing on "internet-dating-college-forum-thingys. You expect to much at once!! lol
Old 07-24-2005, 08:27 PM
Elder Drewid

Quote:
Golly Golly Golly, lets take it one step at a time okay im new at this whole socializing on "internet-dating-college-forum-thingys. You expect to much at once!! lol

But I had the wedding planned for October!

Old 07-25-2005, 12:36 AM
Dara L. Goldberg

Quote:
Dara have you ever gone "midnight bowling" with friends??

unfortunately i have only gone bowling before midnight until after midnight but never specifically AT midnight. sounds like a blast though. i really do love bowling. haha.
Old 07-25-2005, 11:52 PM
Keith P. Kovatch

Talking

okay because im lazy and want to sleep tonite im gonna answer to people at once:
Golly: You planned the wedding without me!!!!I WANTED TO PICK THE COLORS FOR THE BRIDESMAIDS!!!

Dara: midnight bowling is the shit they have like neons and stobe lights with techno playing while you bowl!!
Old 07-26-2005, 01:12 AM
Zachary C. Kanfer

Quote:
I WANTED TO PICK THE COLORS FOR THE BRIDESMAIDS!!!

Ooh, ooh, clear!

but only if I'm invited.
Old 07-26-2005, 02:02 AM
Elder Drewid

Quote:
Golly: You planned the wedding without me!!!!I WANTED TO PICK THE COLORS FOR THE BRIDESMAIDS!!!

*sigh* I suppose we can have them changed.....as long as they still match the flowers, it's alright.