Go Back   Drew Community > Student Forums > CLA Students > Current CLA students
uLogin ID  
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-27-2005, 05:59 PM
Peter J. Ladman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith P. Kovatch
yes they do lol. I was thinking about starting up another band in college (in my non-existant free time) so any guitarists or drummers give me a shout

immmmmm a drummer.. so heres my shout. i wanna be in a band, havent been, always figured it'd happen in college...
Old 07-27-2005, 07:47 PM
Keith P. Kovatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter J. Ladman
immmmmm a drummer.. so heres my shout. i wanna be in a band, havent been, always figured it'd happen in college...
good stuff. however like i said my nonexistent free time but keep in touch
Old 07-27-2005, 09:56 PM
Samantha N. Ruttura

i cant believe i havnt done this yet! well i'm sam in from long island.... ive been away at prep school for the past 4 years and i actually think i might miss it if not the actualy school the people. i horseback ride and will be part of the team in the fall. i am really excited for drew and idk what else ill admit im kinda shy at first but i grow out of it dont let it make you think im stuck up im just shy lol uhhh idk what else to say ask me questions if you really want to get to know me! my sn is seyword99 and im in tolley 213 i think not positive on the # but its 2nd floor for sure
Old 07-28-2005, 06:16 PM
Jenna L. Scandone

sams my roommate!!!!.....im jenna, im eccentric.....im from massachusetts, duxbury to be precise,north of plymouth(pilgrims, big rock, small boat) i cant spell, i went to Duxbury High School, living in duxbury is like living in an ongoing episode of dawsons creek only everyone drinks and does drugs which automaticly set me appart because i dont. Im a social butterfly and love being around people, i sing, i act, i dont dance, i have the best sence of direction ever, and im majoring in Psychology, hopefully going Grad for Criminal Psych, and minoring in music and theatre.come talk to me. VenusInferno355. im more personable the more i know you.
P.S. i have a wierd sence of humor. im usualy joking. regardless of the situation
Old 07-28-2005, 09:17 PM
Nina F. Weisner

Hey my name is Nina and I from Newton, MA which is about twenty minutes from Boston I don't play any instruments or play team sports but I do love to swim. I am into photography and just listening to music. I can be shy at first when meeting people but I warm up pretty quickly and I love hanging out and talking about anything. I am excited about Drew and meeting new people. I went to a very small private school named Beaver Country Day(yah not such a great name...haha) so Drew actually seems big to me (I graduated in a class of 64). I would love to get to know some people before starting drew so im me on my sn:ninoflash2000
Old 07-28-2005, 10:33 PM
Keith P. Kovatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenna L. Scandone
sams my roommate!!!!.....im jenna, im eccentric.....im from massachusetts, duxbury to be precise,north of plymouth(pilgrims, big rock, small boat) i cant spell, i went to Duxbury High School, living in duxbury is like living in an ongoing episode of dawsons creek only everyone drinks and does drugs which automaticly set me appart because i dont. Im a social butterfly and love being around people, i sing, i act, i dont dance, i have the best sence of direction ever, and im majoring in Psychology, hopefully going Grad for Criminal Psych, and minoring in music and theatre.come talk to me. VenusInferno355. im more personable the more i know you.
P.S. i have a wierd sence of humor. im usualy joking. regardless of the situation
social butterfly meet the social buttermoth aka me
Old 07-28-2005, 11:55 PM
Daniel K. Carmody

So what does that make me? Social mosquito? Hmmm... I hope I'm not that bothersome. Social.... ummm.. (think.. think! Flying insect... flying insect) errr... grasshopper? (Uh-oh... people are staring again... quick... quote family guy and run) My mom says I'm supposed to be good and not mention poo. Oh my god what have I done?!? (runs)
Old 07-29-2005, 03:19 AM
Elder Drewid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel K. Carmody
So what does that make me? Social mosquito? Hmmm... I hope I'm not that bothersome. Social.... ummm.. (think.. think! Flying insect... flying insect) errr... grasshopper? (Uh-oh... people are staring again... quick... quote family guy and run) My mom says I'm supposed to be good and not mention poo. Oh my god what have I done?!? (runs)

Bwahahahaha
Old 07-29-2005, 11:27 AM
Keith P. Kovatch

Is everyone goin on that cruise during orientation?
Old 07-29-2005, 11:34 AM
Gary A. Hochman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith P. Kovatch
Is everyone goin on that cruise during orientation?

For the past 2 years (since we revamped it), about 85 - 90% of the class goes, and it has become one of the highlights of orientation.