Go Back   Drew Community > Student Forums > CLA Students > Current CLA students
uLogin ID  
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-21-2006, 12:18 PM
Raven Brockriede

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrie Luongo
Haha, if only. I can't stand Axl's voice. I mean, I really think the guy can't sing. And I've been forced to listen to a good amount of stuff.

Now, bands I'd like to listen to some more: Kamelot, Evergrey, Helloween, Stratovarious...

i'm not being mean but....CAN YOU SING BETTER!??? ARE YOU DEAF?!?!?!!?
lol....sorry..i'm coming off as psychotic...
Old 06-21-2006, 12:57 PM
Ranger Cub

Recently I've been on a "Rent" kick... I love the music though.

Nothing travels faster than the speed of light with the possible exception of bad news, which obeys its own special laws. ~ Douglas Adams

If someone wants a sheep, then that means that he exists. ~ Antoine de St. Exupery
Old 06-21-2006, 01:35 PM
Matthew Ogonowski

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven Brockriede
I LOVEYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!<3<3<3<3<3
you and I will rock out to GUNS N" ROSES together! LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol (sorry, i'm hyper, i just had my last day at HS!!)

"what we've got here is....failure to communicate....some men you just can't reach, so we get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants, well...he gets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............" it;'s alright to be fanatical, I AM THE UNTIMATE FANATIC!!!!!

Raven we wil definitely jam out to guns n' roses. any girl that loves g n' r is definitely a girl i can learn to love. what's your favorite g n' r song?

rent's mad good to ashley. i'm like in love with that music. finale b's definitely my favorite.
Old 06-23-2006, 09:57 PM
Matthew Ogonowski

Oasis= Good beyond all human reason.

Good choice!
Old 06-23-2006, 11:16 PM
Michelle Feigin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley Scott
Recently I've been on a "Rent" kick... I love the music though.

I have too. One of my friend's got me hooked and has now made me obsessed as to getting us tickets for the show that is touring here. But I also LOVE System of a Down, Nirvana, Green Day, Disturbed, Nickelback, Fall Out Boy, Three Days Grace, 3 Doors Down, Finger Eleven, 12 Stones, The Yeah Yeah Yeahs, My Chemical Romance and Opeth.

My basic philosophy about music is when I hear a song and I like the way the harmony sounds or if there is just one moment in the song that somehow gets stuck in my head, I listen to it all the time over and over again and then have to listen to their other songs.
Old 06-24-2006, 12:40 AM
Benjamin Chmielinski

I like a lot of music, usually upbeat melodic stuff, but not as a rule. I like some Rock, Blues, Pop, Funk, Synth, Punk and Ska. I've played the saxophone for years but never really appreciated it, until I recently started listening to Ska.
Old 06-26-2006, 11:00 PM
Cheryl Hackett

Default Music taste

I love everything except rap and some of this new fangled stuff. My favs are probably oldies though like the eagles, beatles, meatloaf etc... however I definitely love Kelly Clarkson and Clay aiken no I am not a claymate though. I also like Shania Twain, Faith Hill, Martina McBride, Keith Urban and many others I am eclectic. I am so glad that Drew students are so active before school even starts Emerson never had anything like this I am so glad I transferred. Nice talking with everyone I will keep checking back to see what other people like as well and as always feel free to send me a message I come on almost everyday
Old 06-30-2006, 03:41 PM
Raven Brockriede

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Ogonowski
Raven we wil definitely jam out to guns n' roses. any girl that loves g n' r is definitely a girl i can learn to love. what's your favorite g n' r song?

rent's mad good to ashley. i'm like in love with that music. finale b's definitely my favorite.

shit, i love EVERY song by them....but i would say that "you could be mine" and "civil war" stand out the most

*you're like me, a WIDE music taste!
Old 07-01-2006, 04:11 AM
Jenna Matthews

I love all types of music. Fave CD: Velvet Rope-Janet Jackson. Love Coldplay beats. Radiohead, Vertical Horizon, Earth Wind & Fire, (Early) Juvenille
------------There is no limit to my musical selection------------
Old 07-01-2006, 12:45 PM
Ranger Cub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjamin Chmielinski
I like a lot of music, usually upbeat melodic stuff, but not as a rule. I like some Rock, Blues, Pop, Funk, Synth, Punk and Ska. I've played the saxophone for years but never really appreciated it, until I recently started listening to Ska.

awesome.. are you bringing your sax to school? we should jam, i play in a ska/punk band now.. on a side note, fitting my equipment in my dorm is gonna suck. but i won't have the ability to go home before going to shows.